关注微信公众号:米乐英语亲子阅读 ,领取精美电子绘本。私信小编领取更多福利哦。我们新推出了《北美经典儿歌优选》,大家记得点击米乐英语电台收听和订阅哦~
边看绘本边听睡前故事吧~~
There used to be an alligator under my bed.
过去曾有条鳄鱼藏在我的床底下。
When it was time to go to sleep,
每次我去睡觉的时候,
I had to be very careful.
总要非常地小心。
Because I knew he was there.
因为我知道它就在我的床下。
But whenever I looked,
但是无论我什么时候去看它,
he hid... or something.
它总是就藏起来。
So I'd call Mom and Dad.
所以我叫来了爸爸妈妈。
But they never saw it.
但他们却从来没有看到过它。
It was up to me.
现在要看我的了,
I just had to do something about that alligator.
我要对这条鳄鱼做点什么了。
So I went to the kitchen to get some alligator bait.
于是我到厨房去拿了些东西当诱饵。
I filled a paper bag
我装了满满一纸袋
full of things alligators like to eat.
鳄鱼很喜欢吃的东西。
I put cookies down the hall.
我放了一些饼干在客厅里。
I put a peanut butter sandwich,
我放了一块花生酱三明治,
some fruit,
一些水果,
and the last piece of pie in the garage.
最后一块馅饼放在车库那。
left fresh vegetables on the stairs.
我留了新鲜的蔬菜在楼梯上。
I put a soda and some candy next to my bed.
然后就在一旁看着等着。
Then I watched and waited.
还放了些苏打和糖果在我的床边,
Sure enough,
我能确信,
out he came to get something to eat.
它终于出来吃东西了!
Then I hid in the hall closet.
我马上藏在客厅的壁橱里。
I followed him down the stairs.
我跟着它下了楼。
I followed him down the hall。
我跟着他到大厅
When he crawled into the garage,
当它爬向车库的时候,
I slammed the door and locked it.
我砰的一下关上门,并将门锁起来。
Then I went to bed.
然后,我来到床边,
There wasn't even any mess to clean up.
这里一点都不脏乱,几乎不需要清扫和整理。
Now that there is an alligator in the garage,
现在有一条鳄鱼在车库里,
I wonder if my dad will have any trouble getting in his car tomorrow morning.
我想知道明天早上,爸爸在他的车里会不会遇到什么麻烦。
I'll just leave him a note.
我要给他留一张纸条。
好喜欢这个节目!!!背景音乐声能再轻些就更好了。
音乐确实太大了,听不清说话了
能不能不插广告
但我更好奇的是鳄鱼是怎么跑出动物园的?
如果再读一遍中英文结合的就更好了,更有利于孩子记忆
米乐英语KKTalkee 回复 @唱歌否: 中英文结合着读,可能孩子的耳朵会选择性地听中文,减少英文的理解哦~不过也欢迎亲提出您的想法,觉得比较好的双语故事电台或者公众号这些,我们会学习改进的哦
音乐太大了。
好讨厌最后的广告声音,影响睡眠
上一集更好听
伴奏音乐太大声音了吧
音乐声音太大了,有点喧宾夺主,听起来更困难
米乐英语KKTalkee 回复 @natalie6: 好的哦,我们后面会注意