Pearl Harbor《珍珠港》D12 台词

Pearl Harbor《珍珠港》D12 台词

00:00
03:09
-Japanese soldier: Revered father... I go now to fulfill my mission and my destiny. I hope it is a destiny that will bring honor to our family... and if it requires my life, I will sacrifice it gladly to be a good servant of our nation.
尊敬的父亲,现在我要去执行任务,完成我的使命。我希望能为我们全家带来荣誉。如果需要付出生命,我将在所不辞,精忠报国。

-Soldier: Hey... we got a large haze. That's too big to be planes, right?
嘿,我看到一大片阴影。太大了不像飞机,对吧?
haze /hez/ n. 阴霾

-Lieutenant: Is that what you wanna do? Knight to knight five? Wrong move.
你想走这步?要跳马?臭棋!

-Soldier: Lieutenant, radar's picking up a large return moving in from the northeast.
长官!雷达显示东北部有大量回波。

-Lieutenant: Hang on. Relax. It's a flight of B17s coming in from the mainland.
等一下。别紧张。那是从本土回来的B17轰炸机。
mainland /'menlænd/ n. 本土

-Soldier: Nothing to worry about. A heck of a lot of B17s.
没什么可担心的。是一大群B17轰炸机。

-Admiral: Good shot, Hop. This better be good, Commander.
打得好,Hop。这次有好点的消息了吧,指挥官。

-Commander: One of our destroyers reports having fired and sunk... enemy submarine attempting to enter Pearl Harbor at 0653.
我们的驱逐舰击沉了一艘日本潜艇。该潜艇于六时五十三分企图闯入珍珠港。

-Admiral: It's 7:20!
现在七时二十分了!

-Commander: We had decoder delays, Admiral.
译电耽误了,将军。
decoder /di'kodɚ/ n. 解码器

-Admiral: Relay this to Washington. Recall the staff.
马上报告华盛顿,立即召集全部参谋人员。
recall /rɪ'kɔl/ v. 召回

-Captain Thurman: "Failure..."Peace talks..."useless." Thurman here. Tokyo transmitting to their embassy in Washington "Discontinue use of your decoding machine... and dispose of immediately. "Special emphasis on destroying important parts." Do you read that? Acknowledge.
“失败......”“和谈......”“无用”。我是Thurman,东京指示驻华盛顿使馆:“立即破坏译码机”,“销毁秘密文件”看到了吗?看到请回答。
transmit /træns'mɪt/ v. 传输
dispose /dɪ'spoz/ v. 处理

-Commander: Admiral... Naval Intel intercepted a transmission from Tokyo... to the Japanese embassy in Washington... instructing them to break apart all decoder machines and burn all secret documents.
将军,海军情报局截获了东京发给华盛顿日本使馆的电报,指示他们拆毁译码机,烧掉全部秘密文件。

-Admiral: The Japanese are expecting a war. Should we?
日本人要开战了。我们是不是也该(开战)?

-Soldier: Warning of possible Japanese aggressive movement in any direction.
警惕日本人可能从任何方向发起的进攻。

-Captain Thurman: "Broken relationship. Hostilities imminent." But where?
“中断关系。战争迫在眉睫”。战争会在哪儿开始呢?
hostility /hɑ'stɪləti/ n. 战争行为
imminent /'ɪmɪnənt/ adj. 迫近的

-US Captain: Did you ever lose a fight, Miller?
你曾经打输过吗,Miller?

-Dorie Miller: I been lucky so far, Captain.
很走运,还没有,舰长。

-US Captain: From what I hear, it ain't luck. Ship's proud of you, son.
据我所知,这不仅仅是运气,你是我们军舰的骄傲,孩子。

-Rafe: Why the hell's the Navy doing practice this early on a Sunday?
星期天海军这么早就搞飞行训练吗?

-US Soldiers: Aah!
啊!!!

-Danny: What?
什么?

-US Navy News Reporter: Go, go, go, go! I'm with Navy news reel, and I can tell you one thing... them ain't Navy planes!
快走!快走!我是海军新闻记者。我可以确定,海军没这种飞机!

-US Navy Soldier: We're being bombed! We're being bombed! Get up! Get up!
我们遭到轰炸!我们遭到轰炸!快起来!快起来!

-Admiral: Jesus Christ!
老天爷!

-Speaker: Man your battle stations.
所有人员进入战斗位置。

-Soldier: Another dumb drill.
又是演习。
drill /drɪl/ n. 演习

-US Soldiers: What the heck was that? It's a bomb! Move, move, move!
这是什么鬼东西?是炸弹!快走,快走,快走!

-Soldier: Son of a bi...
狗日的......

-Captain: Get me the engine room! My God. Take cover! Down! Down! Report battle stations! Manned and ready!
给我接轮机舱!天啊!找掩体!趴下!趴下!汇报战斗状况!进入战斗位置!

-Soldier: Man your battle stations! This is no shit! They just sunk the Arizona! General quarters! General quarters! All hands, man your battle stations! This is no damn drill!
所有人员进入战斗位置!这是来真的!亚利桑纳刚刚被击沉了!全面警戒!全面警戒!所有人员进入战斗位置!这不是演习!

-US Soldiers: Go! Go!
快!快!

-Rafe: They look like Japs.
好像是日本飞机。

-US Navy News Reporter: I didn't even know the Japs were sore at us!
我不明白日本人为什么会恨我们!

-Rafe: Danny, you just get me into a goddamn aeroplane!
Danny,我他妈要有架飞机就好了!

-US Navy News Reporter: Holy God! This is good footage. Did you see that? Holy cow!
我的老天爷!好精彩的镜头。看到了吗?我的妈呀!

-Danny: I hope there's still an airfield left.
希望机场还没被炸掉。
airfield /'ɛrfild/ n. 飞机场
以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!