Pearl Harbor《珍珠港》D13 台词

Pearl Harbor《珍珠港》D13 台词

00:00
03:23
-Soldiers: Let's go! Let's go! We gotta get...
快跑!快跑!我们得......

-Gooz: Come on, man, we gotta get this thing loaded up!
快点!快点把子弹装好!

-Soldier: Aah! Aah! Let's go! Let's go! Come on! Let's go! Let's go!
啊!啊!我们走!我们走!快点!我们走!我们走!

-Rafe: Danny, get me into a damn plane!
Danny,他妈的快找架战斗机给我!

-Danny: Come on!
快啊!

-Assistant Captain: Get some ammo up here! We need to man these guns!
快去拿子弹来!我需要支援!
ammo /'æmo/ n. 弹药

-Dorie Miller: Sir! The captain says you're in charge, sir!
长官!舰长说让您负责指挥!

-Assistant Captain: We need more ammo! Now!
我们现在需要弹药!马上!

-Voice: Send up a munition for the five-inch guns!
机枪需要弹药!
munition /mju'nɪʃ(ə)n/ n. 军火

-Dorie Miller: Come on! Aah! Come on! Come on, you son of a bitch! Oh, yeah!
来呀!啊!来呀,混帐东西!噢,耶!

-Soldier: I need a doctor! Somebody help me!
我需要医生!来人帮帮我!

-Evelyn: Get to the supply room! Get everything out!
快去补给室!把所有东西都搬出来!

-Soldier: Planes incoming!
敌机来袭!

-Doctor: Cut them down! Come on, come on! Get them away from the windows!
把吊架放下来!快点,快点!把他们从窗前抬开!

-Nurse: The mattresses! Get them against the wall!
床垫!把它们靠在墙上!

-Danny: Hold your fire!
别开枪!

-Soldier: Get to the gun! Hurry up!
去拿枪!快点!

-Rafe: Get down, Danny! Aah!
趴下来,Danny!啊!

-Earl: Earl.
我是Earl。

-Danny: This is Walker! We need to get those planes fueled and loaded right now!
我是Walker!快给飞机加油、装子弹,马上!

-Soldier: What's going on out there? Huh?
外面到底是怎么回事?

-Earl: Danny, what the hell's that noise? You guys doing target practice or something?
Danny,那是什么声音?你们在搞射击训练还是其它什么鬼东西?

-Danny: I think World War II just started.
我看是二战爆发了。

-Soldiers: Go, go, go!
快走!快走!

-Red: Billy! Run!
比利!快跑!

-Billy: It's a dud. It's a dud!
是哑弹。是哑弹!
dud /dʌd/ n. 哑弹

-Soldier: Come on, get down!
赶紧趴下来!

-Rafe: Danny! Danny, are you all right?
Danny!Danny,你没事吧?

-Danny: I'm all right!
没事!

-Rafe: Come on, let's go! Come on, let's go! Gooz, come on, man!
快走!快走!Gooz,快走!

-Soldiers: We're sinking! We're sinking! Stay together! Close the hatches!
我们要沉了!我们要沉了!靠在一起!关闭舱门!
hatch /hætʃ/ n. 舱门

-Soldier 1: I can't swim!
我不会游泳!

-Soldier 2: Just hang on!
抓住缆索!

-Rafe: Let's move it now! Joe! Go! Go! We're getting outta here! Get in the car! Get in! Get in! Come on, let's go! Go! Get out of the way! Get out of the way! Where's this place we're going?
快走啊!Joe!快!快!我们快离开这!快上车!上车!上车!来,快走!让开!让开!
我们去哪儿?

-Danny: We got a small mechanic runway about ten minutes away. Hasn't been hit yet.
大约开十分钟会有一条小跑道,我们到那。它还没被炸掉。

-Rafe: We got Zeros on our six! Duck!
六点钟方向有有零式敌机!小心!

-Soldiers in the water: Help us! Aah! We're trapped. Try it! Try the door! It's sucking me back! The current's too strong! Watch it! They're still shooting us! I don't wanna die! I don't wanna die! This is it.
帮帮我们!啊!我们被困住了。打开舱盖!打开舱盖!我要被吞下去了!漩涡太大了!小心!他们还在还向我们扫射!我不想死!我不想死!我们死定了。
current /'kɝrənt/ n. 水流

-President Roosevelt: How bad?
情况有多糟?

-Man: It's still not over, sir.
空袭还在继续,总统先生。
以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!