考级英语听力材料(专四)4 对话

考级英语听力材料(专四)4 对话

00:00
04:22

0:00 2006年英语专业四级 对话1

1:16 2006年英语专业四级 对话2

2:40 2006年英语专业四级 对话3


2006年英语专业四级 对话1


Hello!

你好。


Oh, hello!You must be a new student. Did you find us OK?

哦,你好。你一定是一个新学生。找到我们这里还顺利吗?


Well,I got a bit lost and I had to ask a stranger, but I got here eventually.

嗯,我有点迷路了,我求助了一个陌生人,但最终我找到了地方。


Oh,dear! Have you come far today?

亲爱的,今天你走了很远的路吗?


Only from Brighton. I was staying with my brother.

从布莱顿来的。我和哥哥住在一起。


Oh, good.How did you get here?

挺好的。你怎么来的?


My brother took me to the railway station, and I got a bus at this end.

我哥哥带我去火车站,我搭了一辆公共汽车。


Aha,well you'd better tell me your name so I can find your form.

啊哈,告诉我你的名字吧,这样我就能找到你的表格了。


It's Mark Burn.

马克·伯恩。


Burn,Burn. Oh, yes. Oh, you've changed since this photo. What happened to your beard and mustache? And you are not wearing glasses, either.

伯恩,伯恩。是的。哦,这张照片跟你现在不太像。你的胡子怎么了?你也没戴眼镜。


No, I thought I'd better look smarter.

没戴,我感觉这样看起来聪明一点。


Here is the key to your room. It's 501.

这是你房间的钥匙。501室。


Thanks.How do I get there?

谢谢。怎么过去呢?


Go to the end of this corridor. Turn left, and it's the third door on the right.

走到这条走廊的尽头。向左转,右边第三个门。


Thank you. Oh, there is a meeting for new students. What time is that?

谢谢你。哦,有个新生会议。什么时间呢?


Half past five in the Common Room on the ground floor at the other end of the corridor.

五点半,在走廊另一头一楼的公共休息室里。


Thanks a lot. Bye!

非常感谢。再见!


2006年英语专业四级 对话2


Hi,Steve, how are things?

嗨,史蒂夫,最近怎么样?


Hi, Maggie.Good, thanks. What's new with you?

嗨,麦琪。好,谢谢。今天你有什么新鲜事吗?


Oh, I was just wondering if you wanted to go out tonight.

哦,我只是想知道你今晚想不想出去。


Well,I was thinking of going to the university library to do a bit of study. What have you got in mind?

我想去大学图书馆做点研究。你有什么想法?


I thought we could just go for a walk, maybe down to that park near the beach.

我们可以去散步,也许去海滩附近的公园。


Tonight?You must be joking! It's too cold!

今晚吗?你一定是在开玩笑!太冷了!


Oh,yes, it's too cold. But I still want to go out somewhere. That new Tom Cruise's film is on in town. How about that?

哦,是的,太冷了。但我还是想出去。汤姆·克鲁斯的新电影正在上演。你觉得怎么样?


OK.What time does it start?

好的。什么时候开始?


Oh, I think it's half past eight or something. I'll just get the paper and have a look. Just hang on for a minute. Look, the film got a fantastic review in the paper last week.

哦,我记得是八点半左右。我去拿报纸看看。等一下。看,上周的报纸对这部电影进行了精彩的评论。


OK,OK. Where're we going to meet?

好吧,好吧。我们在哪里见面?


It'd be easiest if we met at the cinema.

我们在电影院见面最方便。


OK.Where is it?

好的。在哪里?


Oh,you know the Olieon.

哦,你知道的,在奥力威。


Where is that?

那是哪里?


Near the town hall and opposite the bank.

在市政厅附近,银行对面。


Oh,yeah. I know where it is. OK, look, I'll meet you there at fifteen past eight.

哦,好的。我知道在哪了。好吧,我815在那儿等你。


2006年英语专业四级 对话3


What are you reading, Bill?

你在读什么,比尔?


It's this week's New Scientist, Why?

这周的《新科学家》,怎么了?


I was just wondering. It looks interesting. But I've never actually read it myself.It's for real scientists. Or can ordinary people like me understand it?

我只是好奇。它看起来很有趣。但我从来没有读过。这是科学家阅读的。像我这样的普通人能理解吗?


Oh,it's for anyone really. It usually has articles and stories about current affairs, about science as well as papers about new developments in research. I am reading about a new telephone that allows you to see the person you're speaking as well as  hearing.

我正在读一篇关于一种新电话的文章,它能让你在听别人说话的同时也能看到对方。


Oh,I've heard about it. Is it on the market yet? Can I buy one?

哦,我听说了。它上市了吗?我可以买一个吗?


No,not this one. But the company has made other models to try out the business.This one is special because of its color, and the image is moving.

不,不是这一个。但该公司还推出了其他模型来进行这项业务。这个是特殊的,因为它的颜色以及可以移动的影像。


Oh,that's interesting.

哦。真有趣。


You see the first video phones, that's what they called, were made in Japan. But they can only show a still black-and-white image. So this video phone is much better than that. Mind you I am not sure l want one, Would you?

你可以看到他们称为的第一批视频电话是白本制造的。但它们只能显示黑白图像。这个视频电话比那个好多了。我不确定我想要一个。你想吗?


Well,no. I don't think I would. I bet it costs a lot of money. Does it say how muchit costs?

嗯,没有。我想我不会的。我猜它要花很多钱。上面说了它要花多少钱吗?


Yes,the early black-and-white ones cost several hundred pounds. But the one that the story is about costs several thousand pounds.

是的,早期的黑白电话要几百英镑。但是这个文章中讲的这个要花几干英镑。


Mm,why does anybody want one, do you think?

嗯,为什么有人想要一个,你觉得呢?


Business organizations that need to frequently contact overseas organizations would want it. It's like a face-to-face conversation, so maybe a lot of overseas travel can be avoided.

需要经常与海外组织联系的商业组织会想要它。这就像面对面的交谈,可以省去很多海外旅行。


Yes,I suppose so.

是的,我想是这样。


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!