Roses and Rue |玫瑰与芸香(节选)
by Oscar Wilde
You were always afraid of a shower,
你总是害羞抛头露面,
(Just like a flower ! ) ;
(羞涩如一朵鲜花!)
I remember you started and ran
我记得某次雨水降临,
When the rain began.
你撒开脚丫就跑。
I remember I never could catch you,
我记得我总是撵不上你,
For no one could match you;
没人能是你的对手;
You had wonderful luminous fleet
你敏捷如同电光一闪,
Little wings to your feet.
双脚长着一对小翅膀。
Yet you somehow would give me the prize,
有时你也给我一点奖励,
With a laugh in your eyes,
美眸荡漾着笑意,
The rose from your breast, or the bliss
胸佩一朵玫瑰,或者飞速
Of a single swift kiss
递过至福的亲吻。
On your neck with its marble hue,
你的颈项有大理石的光泽,
And its vein of blue -
隐现蓝色的静脉——
How these passionate memories bite
当我书写的时候,我的心
In my heart as I write !
忍受着激情的回忆噬咬。
配乐 playing love❤️
落霞与孤鹜齐飞Liu 回复 @Pevensie: Playing love
海上钢琴师的配乐
开花声音好温柔~
我记得小时候头一次读这诗,问我妈这姑娘为啥怕洗澡:)
1821559qouc 回复 @ttttttttttttttg: 为啥 ?
背景音乐声音有点大,诗的有些地方听不清了
Playing love
喜歡王爾德
好听
👍😃
精灵王子😍