再别康桥 徐志摩

再别康桥 徐志摩

00:00
02:58

再别康桥Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again

轻轻的我走了,Very quietly I take my leave

正如我轻轻的来;As quietly as I came here;

我轻轻的招手,Quietly I wave good-bye

作别西天的云彩。To the rosy clouds in the western sky.


那河畔的金柳,The golden willows by the riverside

是夕阳中的新娘;Are young brides in the setting sun;

波光里的艳影,Their reflections on the shimmering waves

在我的心头荡漾。Always linger in the depth of my heart.


软泥上的青荇,The floating heart growing in the sludge

油油的在水底招摇;Sways leisurely under the water;

在康河的柔波里,In the gentle waves of Cambridge

我甘心做一条水草!I would be a water plant!


那榆荫下的一潭,That pool under the shade of elm trees

不是清泉,是天上虹;Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

揉碎在浮藻间,Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds

沉淀着彩虹似的梦。Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.


寻梦?撑一支长篙,To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream

向青草更青处漫溯;To where the green grass is more verdant;

满载一船星辉,Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight

在星辉斑斓里放歌。And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.


但我不能放歌,But I cannot sing aloud

悄悄是别离的笙箫;Quietness is my farewell music;

夏虫也为我沉默,Even summer insects heap silence for me

沉默是今晚的康桥!Silent is Cambridge tonight!


悄悄的我走了,Very quietly I take my leave

正如我悄悄的来;As quietly as I came here;

我挥一挥衣袖,Gently I flick my sleeves

不带走一片云彩。Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!