Now, another question. You yourself travelled and volunteered in your gap year.
还有一个问题。在你的间隔年,你独自旅行并做了志愿者。
So why is that a good option?
为什么这是一个好的选择呢?
Because you are not only making a direct difference to local peoples' lives, but you're also learning more about a specific culture and society.
因为你不仅对当地人的生活产生了直接的影响,而且你还学到了更多关于某种文化和社会的知识。
Often you can learn a lot more about an area volunteering than just travelling around.
通常来说,做志愿者会比旅行更能让你了解一个地方。
We'd love to find out what is on people's travel list.
我们很想知道人们的旅行清单上都有什么。
Could you tell us yours?
你能告诉我们你的吗?
I think a travel list has to be as ridiculous as possible.
我认为旅行清单必须尽可能地荒谬。
It has to be made up of things that are achievable and things that are, perhaps, unachievable.
它必须要包括可以实现和可能无法实现的东西。
After all, what do you do when you've done everything?
毕竟,如果所有事情都能做到,那你还会做什么呢?
Um, on my travel list: No.1, cage diving with great white sharks;
我的旅行清单:第一,与大白鲨一起笼中潜水;
No.2, hitch-hiking across America from New York to San Francisco;
第二,搭顺风车横穿美国,从纽约到旧金山;
No.3, touring overland in Africa;
第三,在非洲大陆旅行;
and No.4 is climbing Mt. Qomolangma, which, let's be honest, I need to think twice.
第四是攀登珠穆朗玛峰,老实说,这一条我需要三思。
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!