【明星说英语】王源2018联合国青年论坛全英文发言(附文稿)

【明星说英语】王源2018联合国青年论坛全英文发言(附文稿)

00:00
09:49

尊敬的各位阁下、朋友们、同事们
Dear excellencies, friends and colleagues


作为联合国儿童基金会青年教育使者
in my role as UNICEF  Ad Specialvocate for Education


我亲身感受到教育能够给儿童带来快乐,接受良好的教育对他们的自信心和适应能力的培养起到无比关键的作用
I&`&ve seen for myself how education is a key factor in building happy, confident and resilient children.


去年,我访问了两所在三江县的爱生学校
I visited two child-friendly schools in Sanjiang County last year


在那里,我看到学习成为了一种快乐的体验
where school has become a fun experience,


学生们不仅可以一起探索解决问题的方案
where children are encouraged to work together to create solutions to problems.


还能够掌握未来所需要的重要生活技能
and to learn important life skills which will set them up for success in the future.


然而并非所有儿童都能够享有这样的教育
However, not all children can access this type of education


同时让我感到难过的是, 当今世界仍然存在着诸多严重的不平等问题
and it saddens me that there is still this massive inequality in the world today.


基于这样的认识, 我致力于担任联合国儿童基金会青年教育使者一职
That is why I’m committed to my role as UNICEF Special Advocate for Education,


并计划在今年与他们一同努力
and plan to work with them this year


正是为了让大家重视全民素质教育对于每个儿童的重要性
to call attention to the importance of universal quality education for every child.


我计划参与联合国儿童基金会的另一项任务
I plan to join another mission with UNICEF


去探望那些在偏远地区上学的孩子们
to meet children attending schools in some of the poorest areas


那里需要我们探索更好的爱生方式来教学
where there is a need to develop a more child-friendly approach to learning.


我还将参与视频的录制
I will also take part in the development of the video production


以促进爱生学校的倡议
to promote the Child Friendly Schools initiative.


我的目标是提高人们对加强发展
I aim to raise awareness of the very real need


中国教育质量的真正需求的意识
to invest in improving the quality of education in China,


并结合自身的影响力提供更大的支持
and to leverage more support for these.


今年我将通过对多媒体的创新使用继续支持联合国儿童基金会
This year I am going to support UNICEF to bring the SDGs to life for children


让中国的儿童和青少年能够在实际生活中更多的接触到可持续发展目标
and young people in China through the creative use of multi-media.


这能够让年轻人更好地理解可持续发展目标
This will empower young people to better understand what the SDGs are


以及可持续发展目标对于他们和整个世界未来发展的重要性
and why they are so important for their future and for the future of the world.


作为一位年轻的艺人,同时也是一名学生
As a young artist and a student,


我非常幸运在中国的社交媒体上拥有广大的支持者
I am lucky to have large following on Chinese social media.


事实上,我拥有超过3500万的关注者
In fact, I have over 35 million followers.


我把对于这些支持的有益使用作为一份责任
I see it as my duty to use this following for good.


我会继续在社交媒体上参与“我们的2030”
I will participate in discussions on topics such as #Youth2030


和“爱生学校”等话题的讨论
and the #ChildFriendlySchools on social media channels.


我希望数百万的人可以看到我的微博从而引起他们对于优质教育
I hope that my posts can reach millions of people to draw attention


和可持续发展目标的成就的关注
and inspire progress towards universal access to Quality Education


并且推动可持续发展的进程
and the achievement of the SDGs.


最后,我会在我的社会公益项目上发挥实际作用
Finally, I will also play a leading role in my own social good project,


提供直接援助
which is providing direct assistance


改善弱势儿童和老人的生活条件
to improve the well-being of vulnerable children and the elderly.


所以,我希望我的声音和行动
So I hope that with my voice and action,


可以鼓励到更多的年轻人献出他们的才智和创造力
I can motivate more youth to contribute their talent and creativity


以便建设更美好的社会
in making a difference in their communities


携手为可持续发展目标的实现贡献一份力量
and lend the support to the achievement of SDGs.


感谢各位的聆听
Thank you all for listening.

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 听友105959573

    源源我的爱~!😍王源小哥哥英语又有进步了。我要好好学习了,作为一个汤圆坚决不给源哥丢脸啦~

    A小君 回复 @听友105959573: 比心~

  • 1525995ewkd

    significant difference

  • 听友226606044

    请问 王源的发音偏英式还是美式啊

    NightmareAN 回复 @听友226606044: 中式英语

  • 罗靖匀

    很好👍

  • wen0dh25izrq7eserwbk

    找了很久呀,为了能下载王源这段英语演讲,下载喜马拉雅APP啦,发现有用的东西也很多,哇哈哈不错不错

  • RoyWang人间理想

    源很棒,我也要学会

  • NightmareAN

    和我说的差不多

  • 听友125927035

    姐姐的英语和源源一样好

  • 听友123007785

    好棒

  • 果然哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

    很好