101
The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.
尘土受到损辱,却以她的花朵来报答。
102
Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on, for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.
只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上,花朵自会继续开放的。
103
Roots are the branches down in the earth. Branches are roots in the air.
根是地下的枝。枝是空中的根。
104
The music of the far-away summer flutters around the autumn seeking its former nest.
远远去了的夏之音乐,翱翔于秋间,寻求它的旧垒。
105
Do not insult your friend by lending him merits fromyour own pocket.
不要从你自己的袋里掏出勋绩借给你的朋友,这是污辱他的。
106
The touch of the nameless days clings to my heart likemosses round the old tree.
无名的日子的感触,攀缘在我的心上,正像那绿色的苔藓,攀缘在老树的周身。
107
The echo mocks her origin to prove she is the original.
回声嘲笑她的原声,以证明她是原声。
108
God is ashamed when the prosperous boasts of his special favor.
当富贵利达的人夸说他得到上帝的特别恩惠时,上帝却羞了。
109
I cast my own shadow upon my path, because I have alamp that has not been lighted.
我投射我自己的影子在我的路上,因为我有一盏还没有燃点起来的明灯。
110
Man goes into the noisy crowd to drown his own clamorof silence.
人走进喧哗的群众里去,为的是要淹没他自己的沉默的呼号。
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!