加入每天打卡纠音、公开课
本栏目同时创建了微信“每天打卡纠音群”,根据每天听到的场景进行晨读,每天主播老师免费纠音,每周线上公开课。加入途径:添加老师微信【HH_BILL】,备注“喜马拉雅”即可。
美剧晨读-场景1
·Do I coddle her more than any other loving parent?
·我溺爱她超过其他任何慈父仁母吗?
·coddle [ˈkɒdəl] 溺爱,娇纵
·She is simply a spoiled child, and she believes that everyone has to coddle her.
·这个孩子被惯坏了,她以为大家都得顺着她。
美剧晨读-场景2
· I would like to propose a toast to Manny.
·我要敬曼妮一杯
·propose [prəˈpəʊz] 提议,建议
·I propose we meet at 4 p.m.
·我提议下午4点见面。
·toast [təʊst] 吐司;干杯
·He has tea and toast for breakfast.
·他早餐喝茶,吃烤面包片。
·Allow me to propose a toast to our honour guest Mr. Green.
·允许我提议为我们的贵客格林先生干杯。
美剧晨读-场景3
·You're gonna ride,you're gonna rope and you're gonna shoot.
·在这里你可以起码抛绳和射击
·shoot [ʃuːt] 注射;嫩芽;拍摄 射击
·New shoots appeared on the bush.
·灌木丛长出了新枝。
·Fresh bamboo shoots will be on the market this month.
·新鲜竹笋本月将上市
美剧晨读-场景4
·Afterwards,the living will envy the dead.
·之后所有人都会生不如死
·envy the dead 生不如死
·envy [ˈɛnvi] 妒忌;羡慕
·Envy is a most terrible thing, and would spoil anybody's nature.
·嫉妒是很可怕的东西,它会毁坏人的天性
每天打卡纠音
加入途径:添加老师微信【HH_BILL】,备注“喜马拉雅”即可。
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!