加入每天打卡纠音
本栏目同时创建了微信“每天打卡纠音群”,根据每天听到的场景进行晨读,每天主播老师免费纠音,每周线上公开课。加入途径:添加老师微信【HH_BILL】,备注“喜马拉雅”即可。
美剧晨读-场景1
·We have more security on these computers than the Pantagon.
·我们的电脑搞得比五角大楼都安全
·Pantagon [ˈpɛntəˌɡɒn] 五边形;五角大厦
·A pentagon has five sides and five corners.
·五边形有五条边和五个角。
·Pentagon spokesman Williams says those talks are coming along quite well.
·五角大楼发言人威廉斯说那些会谈进展得相当顺利。
美剧晨读-场景2
· You've been throwing yourself at me all night.
·throw oneself at sb 投怀送抱
美剧晨读-场景3
·Are you trying to ruin college for me before I even get here?
·你想把我大学生活扼杀在摇篮里吗?
·ruin [ˈruːɪn] 毁灭,没落;破产
·It was very splendid once, but it is a ruin now.
·它曾经富丽堂皇,而今却破败不堪
·Why are you always ruining everything ?
·为什么你把一切都搞砸了?
美剧晨读-场景4
·Should you be using screws instead of nails?
·不该用钉子吧 该用螺丝不是吗?
·screw [skruː] 螺丝钉 ,旋;逼迫
·The sea was so rough that on every plunge the screw came out of the water.
·大海汹涌翻腾,船每颠簸一下,螺旋浆就露出水面
·nail [neɪl] 钉子,指甲
·He hammered the nail into the branch.
·他把钉子钉进了树枝里。
·We must break the child of his habit of biting his nails.
·我们必须使这个孩子改掉咬指甲的习惯。
加入每天打卡纠音
加入途径:添加老师微信【HH_BILL】,备注“喜马拉雅”即可。
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!