海伦·米伦女爵 | 朗读诗歌《上坡》

海伦·米伦女爵 | 朗读诗歌《上坡》

00:00
01:11

Uphill

《上坡》


——by Christina Georgina Rossetti


Does the road wind uphill all the way?

这一路,全是陡坡不得闲?

Yes, to the very end.

——没错,直到路的尽头。


Will the day's journey take the whole long day?

这旅途,何时可以打个尖?

From morn to night, my friend.

——从早走到晚,我的朋友。


But is there for the night a resting-place?

到夜里,能有地儿歇脚吗?

A roof for when the slow, dark hours begin.

——进到黑沉乡,屋瓦自出现。


May not the darkness hide it from my face?

漆黑一片,会遮住它吗?

You cannot miss that inn.

——那栈房没人会看不见。


Shall I meet other wayfarers at night?

黑夜里,还有别的行者不?

Those who have gone before.

——那些比你早到的人。


Then must I knock, or call when just in sight?

到了,该扣门,还是打招呼?

They will not keep you waiting at that door.

——他们一定会为你开门。


Shall I find comfort, travel-sore and weak?

精疲又力竭,可否得休憩?

Of labour you shall find the sum.

——颠簸辛劳,终有回报。


Will there be beds for me and all who seek?

我,所有赶路人,都能有铺席?

Yea, beds for all who come.

——放心吧,早都安排好。



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!