07 Quarantine 检疫

07 Quarantine 检疫

00:00
10:47

                      Lesson Seven


                 Quarantine    检疫


Practical Expressions            实用表达方式


1.        Shall I musterthe crew on the deck?


我必须召集船员在甲板集合吗?


2.        Was inoculationcompulsory here?


这里打预防针是强制的吗?


3.        Fill up MaritimeDeclaration of Health.


填写航海健康申报书。


4.        Do you havederatting certificate?


你有灭鼠证书吗?


Yes,I have.                 是,我有。


No,I have not.               不,我没有。


5.        The quarantineinspection will be held in the mess room.


检疫在餐厅进行。


6.        May I have theVaccination Certificate?


能给我看接种证书吗?


7.        I am afraid yourcertificate has expired a few days ago.


你的证书几天前已过期了。


8.        Please arrangefumigation as soon as possible.


请尽快安排熏舱。


9.        Give me the crew’syellow books.


出示船员黄皮书。


10.   You should beinoculated against infectious diseases.


你应该注射疫苗预防传染病。


11.   Some certificateshave expired.


一些证书过期了。


12.   Shall I get theFree Pratique? (pratique /praˈtiːk/, 卫生检疫)


我可以得到免检证书吗?


13.   Will you show meyour latest Bill of Health, please?


你能出示你们最新的健康状况表吗?


Mypleasure, here you are.


愿意效劳,给你。


Certainly,here you are.


当然,给你。


Mypurser can help you.


管事(政委)会帮你的。


14.   The cook hascontracted appendicitis(/əˌpɛndɪˈsʌɪtɪs/,阑尾炎).


厨师得了阑尾炎。


15.   Please arrange anambulance while the ship arrives.


船到后请安排救护车。


16.   Advice you hauldown the Yellow Flag.


建议你降下检疫旗。


17.   Hoist theQuarantine Flag.


升检疫旗。


18.   Fix rat traps onthe gangplank.


在跳板上安鼠夹。


19.   Do not forget tomount rat guards on the mooring lines when the ship is alongside.


不要忘记船离泊后在缆绳上安鼠档。


20.   Tell your handsnot to take any fruit ashore.


告诉手下人不要带水果上岸。


21.   The Quarantineservice is over.


检疫结束。


22.   Lower down theYellow Flag.


降检疫旗。


Lowerdown “Q” flag.


降检疫旗。


23.   Has anyonecontracted plague(pleɪɡ/, 瘟疫)?


有人得过瘟疫吗?


Hasanyone contracted cholera(/ˈkɒl(ə)rə/,霍乱 )?


有人得过霍乱吗?


Theformer chief has got typhus (/tfəs/)feveron board.


前任大副在船得过斑疹伤寒症。


Wenever heard anyone has got yellow fever.


我们从未听说有人得过黄热病。


24.   The inspectionshows his HIV is positive (HIV—Human Immune Deficiency Virus).


检查结果显示他的艾滋病菌呈阳性。


Hehas got AIDS (AIDS—Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome).


他患有艾滋病。


Hehas contracted venereal(/vɪˈnɪərɪəl/, 性病)disease.


他患有性病。


25.   He was infectiouswith Hepatitis(/ˌhɛpəˈtaɪtɪs/, 肝炎 ).


他被传染肝炎。


26.   He is inhospital.


他住院了。


Heis hospitalized.


他住院了。


27.   Will you pleaseask the Captain to come over for quarantine formalities?


请叫船长过来检疫好吗?


28.   When was the lastderatization carried out on your ship?


上次你船何时开始灭鼠的?


29.   Are there any ratguards on board?


船上有鼠档吗?


30.   Have you foundany rats on board?


船上发现老鼠吗?


31.   We have set manytraps and placed a lot of rat poison, but no rat has been caught or killed bypoison.


我们安放了许多老鼠夹并下了一些鼠药,但没有捕到和药死老鼠。


32.   How long will ittake to carry out the fumigation?


多长时间熏舱?


33.   We request you tocarry out the fumigation?


我们要求你们熏舱。


34.   This inoculationcertificate against cholera was expired.


防霍乱注射证书过期。


Thisinoculation certificate against yellow fever was not dated.


防黄热病注射证书没有注明日期。


Thisinoculation certificate without a stamp is invalid.


没有盖章注射证书无效。


35.   The holder of thecertificate was inoculated on board a few days ago.


该证书持有者几天前在船上注射过。


36.   I suspect thatthere is any infectious disease on board.


我怀疑船上有传染病。


Isuspected that he might have contracted cholera.


我怀疑他得了霍乱。


Wesuspected him of having contracted an infectious disease.


我怀疑他患了传染病。


37.   Is that all forBill of Health?


证书所有的健康证书吗?


38.   I would like toinspect the galley pantry, mess-room, steward’s store-room, saloon.


我想检查厨房、餐厅、大台库房、大台。


39.   We are compulsoryto keep you under quarantine a little bit longer.


我们不得不把你检查的时间长一些。


40.   I want to look atthe Crew’s Replacement Report.


我想看一看船员更换报告。


41.   I suppose therewere no epidemics(/epɪdemɪk/, 传染性疾病) in my port ofcall.


我想我船上一次停靠港没有传染性疾病。


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 橘子味的ad钙

    顶顶顶

    航海大叔 回复 @橘子味的ad钙: 谢谢支持!