The Shepherd Boy and the Wolf

The Shepherd Boy and the Wolf

00:00
07:44

                                                The Shepherd Boy and the Wolf

                                                                   牧童与狼

A Shepherd Boy tends his master's Sheep every day.从前有一个牧童,每天照顾主人的羊。

He takes the Sheep to a hill not far from the village.他把羊群赶到离村庄不远的山丘上。

There the Sheep eat the grass.羊儿在那里吃草。

We're here. Go ahead and eat. Baaa...Baaa...我们到了,去吃草吧!咩······咩······

While the Sheep enjoy their meal, the Shepherd Boy lies down on the grass and looks up at the sky.当羊儿尽情地享受它们的美味的时候,牧童则躺在一旁的草地上,仰望着天空。

What a beautiful day! It's so peaceful here.今天真是个好天气!

The Shepherd Boy is alone on the hill.牧童独自坐在山丘上。

He has nothing else to do.没有其他事情可以做。

I'm getting bored.我觉得越来越无聊。

There is no one to talk to.没有人和我说话。

And there's nothing to do.也没有别的事情可以做。

What can I do for fun?我干点什么好玩的事儿呢?

The Shepherd Boy is famous for playing tricks.牧童是村里有名的恶作剧大王。

Suddenly, he comes up with an idea.突然,他想到一个点子。

Ah ha! I got it! I will play a trick on the villagers.啊哈!我有主意了。我要跟村里的人玩个恶作剧。

It will be fun.一定会非常有趣。

The Shepherd Boy goes running down the hill to the village.牧童跑下山丘来到村庄里。

A Wolf! A Wolf! It's a wolf!狼来了!狼来了!一只狼!

Please help me! Please save my Sheep!请帮帮我!救救我的羊吧!

What?! Did you say a Wolf?什么?!你说你遇见了一只狼?

Yes, please help me!是啊!快帮帮我把!

Where's the Wolf? I'll help.狼在哪儿?我来帮你。

Follow me!跟我来!

I'll help, too.我也来帮忙。

Wait for me!等等我!

The three villagers follow The Shepherd Boy up the hill.三个村民跟着牧童上了山。

They all carry sticks to drive away the Wolf.他们的手里都拿着棒子准备赶走狼。

Where is it?狼在哪儿?

Yes, where is the Wolf?对啊,狼在哪儿呢?

Did it go away?它跑掉了吗?

Perhaps.也许吧。

Did you really see it?你真得看到狼了吗?

Perhaps.可能吧。

You're not sure?你肯定吗?

Perhaps.或许吧!

What are you saying?你说什么?

Ha!Ha!Ha! There is no Wolf!哈哈哈!根本没有狼!

I was just bored.我只是觉得无聊罢了!

What?! You tricked us?什么?!你戏弄我们?

We come here for nothing?你让我们白跑一趟?

How can you play such a terrible trick?你怎么可以开这么无聊的玩笑?

You should be punished!你应该受到惩罚!

The three angry villages return to the village.三个愤怒的村民走回了村子里。

The Shepherd Boy just keeps on laughing.牧童却在一边不停地笑。

Ha, ha, ha. I can't stop laughing.哈哈哈!笑死我了。

How funny they looked!瞧他们的样子,多有趣啊!

A few days later, The Shepherd Boy gets bored again.过了几天,牧童又觉得没意思了。

What a boring day! What can I do for fun this time?多么无聊的一天!这次我该干点什么好玩的事呢?

I know.我知道了。

I'll play the same trick one more time.我要再玩一次同样的把戏。

The Shepherd Boy again runs down to the village screaming.牧童再次叫着跑进村子。

Please, help me!快帮帮我呀!

It's a Wolf!一只狼!

It's really there!真的有一只狼!

I'm not fooling you!我没骗你们!

Are you sure this time?这次你没开玩笑吧?

Of course. I saw it with my own two eyes.当然啦,我亲眼看见的。

How big was it?狼有多大?

It was very big. Bigger than you.非常大,比你还大呢。

you better be telling the truth.你最好说实话。

Would I lie again?难道我还会再一次说谎吗?

Okay, let's drive away the Wolf.那好,我们去赶走那只狼吧!

Again the three villagers run quickly up to the hill, but there is no Wolf.三个村民再一次飞快地跑上山丘,可是根本就没有狼。

Only the Sheep are there peacefully eating the grass.只有羊儿在那里安静地吃着草。

Where is it, boy?狼在哪里,孩子?

Where's the Wolf?它在哪儿?

I don't know. It was here before.我也不知道,它刚才还在这里啊!

Be careful everyone.大家要小心。

It may be hiding behind a tree.它很可能正躲在一棵树的后面。

The Shepherd Boy cannot help laughing.牧童不禁放声大笑。

You are all so foolish. There is no Wolf.你们真笨啊!根本就没有狼。

What?! You tricked us again?什么?!你又骗我们?

Yes. I'm sorry, but I was too bored.对啊,对不起哦,可是我真得很无聊啊!

You said it was a big Wolf.可是你说过那只狼很大。

I just made it up.那是我瞎编得。

How can you do this to us?你怎么能这样对我们?

But it was just a joke.这不过是个玩笑嘛。

You understand, don't you?你知道的,不是吗?

You will be sorry someday.总有一天你会后悔得。

If you keep lying, no one will every believe you.如果你继续说谎,就不会有人愿意相信你了。

From now on stop lying.从现在开始千万别再说谎了。

All right. I said I was sorry.行啦行啦,我已经说过对不起了。

Let's go everyone.咱们走吧。

The three villagers are even more angry the second time.三个村民这一次就更生气了。

What fun! They were all fooled again.太好玩了!他们又被骗了。

Ha, ha, ha. I will try it again later.哈哈哈,以后我再试一次看看。

A few days pass and The Shepherd Boy is on the hill.过了几天,牧童又来到山坡上放羊。

As usual he is lying down on the grass looking up at the sky.像往常一样,他躺在草地上望着天空。

He hears a strange cry.突然,他听见了一个奇怪的叫声。

A-whooo!啊嗷!

What's that?! It sounds like a Wolf.什么声音?!听起来像是狼在叫。

I'm so scared.天哪,太可怕啦!

What shall I do?我该怎么办?

Just then a big Wolf jumps out from behind a tree and starts eating all of the Sheep.就在此时,一只狼从树后面窜了出来。它扑向羊群,又撕又咬。

The Shepherd Boy runs down the hill to the village.牧童慌忙跑下山丘跑进村子。

Wolf! Wolf! Everyone come quickly!狼来啦!狼来啦!大家快点来呀!

Please! Help me!求求你们!帮帮我吧!

All my Sheep are dying!我的羊快要死了!

Oh, hi there, boy.噢,又是你啊,孩子。

Playing tricks again today?今天你又在玩什么把戏?

No, I'm not!不,我没骗你!

This time I'm really telling the truth!这次我说的都是真的。

Sure. You can't fool me again.算了吧,你再也别想骗我了。

Go along, boy.行了,走开吧,孩子。

What's the matter, boy?怎么啦,孩子?

A Wolf really came today!今天真得来了一只狼。

Please come with me!不信你跟我来!

I don't believe you.我才不相信呢。

Go along, boy.走开吧,孩子。

No! Please believe me!不!这次请相信我!

I won't be fooled three times.我不会两次都上当的。

Go along, boy.行啦,走开吧,孩子。

Boo-hoo! Now no one believes me.呜······呜!现在谁也不相信我了。

All my Sheep will be killed.我的羊儿都会被吃掉了。

MORAL: No one believes a liar even when he tells the truth.寓意:没有人会相信一个骗子,就算他说的是真话。


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!