Dog Diary

Dog Diary

00:00
06:27
Today was fun, first I woke up Jock.
今天是个有趣的一天,我先是叫醒了Jock。
I hid in a box, and I bit a sock.
我藏在了一个盒子里,而且我还叼了主人的一只袜子。
We had our breakfast and went to work.
我们一起吃了早饭,然后一起去上班。
I sat in a van, and I did not yap.
我坐在一辆小货车里,我一路都没有汪汪乱叫哦。
"All right, Pip, now down you hop."
“好了,Pip,现在你可以跳下来了。”
I met a cat, and I did not nip.
我遇见了一只猫,但我并没有去咬它。
"Good boy, Pip, let's go to the park."
“好孩子,Pip,咱们去公园儿吧!”
I ran and ran, in a big zig zag.
我跑来跑去,跑了一个大大的之字形。
An open gate! 只见一个开着的大门!
And what's that smell?嗯,那是什么味道?
I ran up a hill, and Jock had to yell.
我跑上了一座小山,Jock不得不冲着我大喊。
A can of fizz ? I had a quick lick...
“一罐饮料?”我迅速的舔了一口...
"Stop, Pip, that will make you sick!"
“停下,Pip,那个东西会让你生病的!”
Time to go home, or so I thought ---
该回家了,至少我是这么想的。
I got on a bus, but Jock did not.
我上了公交车,但是Jock却没上来。
Ah yes, the van啊对,小货车
---“ oh help, now what?”
--- 啊!谁来帮帮我!现在怎么办?
"No Pip! Quick Pip!" “不,Pip!快下来Pip!
"Watch the puddle, Pip, don't jump yet."
“注意脚下的水坑,Pip,先不要跳!”
Off I got. “我跳下了车。”
I fell in, and I got wet!
我掉进去了,我混身都湿透了。
"Bath time and suppertime, boy." Jock said.
“小家伙,先洗澡,然后再吃晚饭,!”Jock说到。
I am back, I am fed.
我回来了,我也吃饱了。
I let Jock get to bed.
我决定让Jock上床睡觉了。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!