The Deep Dark Woods

The Deep Dark Woods

00:00
06:27
The Deep Dark Woods《幽深黑暗的森林》

“Beware, beware the deep dark woods.”
“当心,当心那个黑漆漆的树林。”
Do not go far from the pool. Be good!
不要离开池塘太远比较好。
But Jack doesn’t listen, Jack isn’t sacred.
但是Jack不听劝告,他一点都不害怕。
Quick as we can, let’s go, let’s run.
我们快点儿出发去小树林吧!跑得越快越好。快走吧!
“Join me, Dan, it will be good fun.”
Dan, 和我一起吧!会很有趣的!
It is cold in the woods, full of shadows and mist.
树林里又冷又黑,充满了迷雾。
“This is no fun. Can we go now, Jack?”
“这一点儿也不好玩儿,我们快回去好不好,
“But Dan, I am not sure how to get back!”
“可是,Dan,我不确定还能不能找到回去的路。”

Then a crash and a cry gives the pair of fright.
远处传来了一声巨响和一声大叫,吓了他们一跳。
“Is that a wail, a howl or a yell?”
“那是吼叫,嚎叫,还是尖叫呢?”
Oh Jack, will it hurt us?
哦, Jack,它会伤害我们吗?
“How can I tell?“我怎么知道呀?”
“It ‘s a ghost! A monster! A horrible brute!”
它可能是个幽灵,是个怪物,或者是个可怕的野兽!
Toooo-woooo!
又一声怪叫传来,这时Jack不害怕了,他仔细一听并说到,
“No, now I can hear, I am sure it’s a hoot.”
不,现在我听出来了,是猫头鹰的叫声。
“Look! It’s an owl, Trapped under a tree.”
“看,是一只猫头鹰,它被困到了树底下。“
“Can we set it free?”我们能让它自由吗?
Let’s see if we can. 让我们看看我们行不行
弟弟Dan说,“Do not hurt us, owl.”
“不要伤害我们哦,猫头鹰”
哥哥Jack说到,“Now tug hard, Dan.”
“Dan,现在使劲拉。”
Yes! 好的。


Do you need to get home? Let me take you there.
“你们要回家么?我可以送你们回去。”
Jack and Dan and the owl zoom up in the air.
Jack和Dan坐在了猫头鹰的背上一起飞上了天空。
The owl sets them down, and they wave goodbye.
猫头鹰把他们放下来,挥手说再见。
I will not go back to the woods.
我不会再去小树林了。
Nor will I.
我也不会。
以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!