林徽因《你是人间的四月天》

林徽因《你是人间的四月天》

00:00
01:51
You Are the April of This world

《你是人间的四月天》

作:林徽因,译:黄新渠


I think you are the April of this world,

我说你是人间的四月天;

Sure, you are the April of this world.

笑音点亮了四面风;

Your laughter has lit up all the wind,

So gently mingling with the spring.

轻灵在春的光艳中交舞着变。

You are the clouds in early spring,

你是四月早天里的云烟,

The dusk wind blows up and down.

黄昏吹着风的软,

And the stars blink now and then,

星子在无意中闪,

Fine rain drops down amid the flowers.

细雨点洒在花前。

图片

So gentle and graceful,

那轻,那娉婷,你是,

You are crowned with garlands.

鲜妍百花的冠冕,你戴着,

So sublime and innocent,

你是天真,庄严,

You are a full moon over each evening.

你是夜夜的月圆。

The snow melts, with that light yellow,

雪化后那片鹅黄,你像;

You look like the first budding green.

新鲜初放芽的绿,你是;

You are the soft joy of white lotus

Rising up in your fancy dreamland.

柔嫩喜悦,水光浮动着你梦期待中白莲。

You're the blooming flowers over the trees,

你是一树一树的花开,

You're a swallow twittering between the beams;

是燕在梁间呢喃,

Full of love, full of warm hope,

你是爱,是暖,是希望,

You are the Spring of this world

你是人间的四月天!
以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 用心聆听乐在其中

    语速可以再慢一点,轻柔一些