《再别康桥》英文版.mp3

《再别康桥》英文版.mp3

00:00
02:02
Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again
《再别康桥》
Very quietly I take my leave,
轻轻的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;
正如我轻轻的来;
Quietly I wave good-bye,
我轻轻的招手,
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
作别西天的云彩。
The golden willows by the riverside,
那河畔的金柳,
Are young brides in the setting sun;
是夕阳中的新娘;
Their reflections on the shimmering waves
波光里的艳影,
Always linger in the depth of my heart.
在我的心头荡漾。
The floating heart growing in the sludge,
软泥上的青荇,
Sways leisurely under the water;
油油的在水底招摇;
In the gentle waves of Cambridge,
在康桥的柔波里,
I would be a water plant!
我甘心做一条水草!
That pool under the shade of elm trees,
那榆荫下的一潭,
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
不是清泉,是天上虹;
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds,
揉碎在浮藻间,
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.
沉淀着彩虹似的梦。
Very quietly I left,
悄悄的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;
正如我悄悄的来;
Gently I flick my sleeves,
我挥一挥衣袖,
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.
不带走一片云彩。
以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!