【英语童话基础版】Sleeping Beauty 睡美人(附双语文本)

【英语童话基础版】Sleeping Beauty 睡美人(附双语文本)

00:00
05:48

改编自《格林童话》的《睡美人》讲述了国王和王后诞下一位绝世美丽的小公主,非常高兴,邀请了所有善良仙子前来参加盛宴,却没有邀请邪恶的女巫,被心怀嫉妒和忿恨的女巫知悉,不请自来,以万恶的诅咒作为庆生礼物。幸而善良仙子把女巫的毒咒缓解,使公主不至于死去。但公主仍会沉睡一百年,直至有一个真心爱慕公主的人前来救她,公主才会醒过来.......

Narrator: Once upon a time, a beautiful princess was born.

旁白:从前,有一位美丽的公主。

Queen: Why don’t we celebrate our daughter’s birth with the whole kingdom?

王后:我们为什么不和整个王国一起庆祝我们女儿的诞生呢?

King: That is a great idea! Let’s have a big party!

国王:这是个好主意!那就来一场盛大的派对吧!

Narrator: The happy King and Queen gave a feast. They invited all the good fairies in the land.

旁白:快乐的国王和王后举行了盛宴。他们邀请了这片土地上所有的好仙女。

King: Hello, fairies. You are all very welcome.

国王:你好,仙女们!欢迎光临!

Queen: Thank you for coming.

王后:谢谢你们的光临!

Narrator: One by one, each fairy gave the baby princess a gift. One gave her beauty, one gave her grace, and on and on. Finally, the last good fairy approached the cradle.

旁白:每个仙女都送给小公主一份礼物。一个给了她美丽,一个给了她优雅......终于,最后一位善良的仙女走近了摇篮。

Good fairy: For her final gift, I give the princess the gift of—

好仙女:作为最后一份礼物,我要送给公主的是......

Wicked fairy: (flying in with evil laugh) Hello, everyone! What a lovely party. I would have loved to attend, but it seems my invitation got lost in the mail!

邪仙:(邪笑飞入)大家好!多么可爱的派对啊,我很想参加,但我的邀请函似乎丢失了!

King: We are so sorry! We didn’t know you still lived in the area. Please, let us—

国王:我们很抱歉!我们不知道你还住在这个地区。请让我们......

Wicked fairy: It is too late for apologies! Now, I have a gift to give the little princess as well. On her sixteenth birthday, she will prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel and die!

邪仙:道歉已经迟了!现在,我也有一份礼物要送给小公主。在她十六岁生日的时候,她会在纺车的纺锤上扎破手指而死!

Queen: (crying) No! Please, not my baby!

王后:(哭着)不!请别这样对待我的宝贝!

King: I’m very sorry we didn’t invite you... Please break your spell.

国王:很抱歉我们没有邀请你……但请破除你的咒语!

Wicked fairy: (flying away) It’s too late. Reap the rewards of your rudeness.

邪仙:(飞走)来不及了,你们将为你们的无礼付出代价!

Queen: Can you break the spell, Good fairy? (crying) Please save my daughter!

王后:你能解开咒语吗,好仙女? (哭)请救救我的女儿!

Narrator: The good fairy carefully examined the curse.

旁白:善良的仙女仔细研究了诅咒。

Good fairy: I cannot break the spell, but I can make it better. When she pricks her finger on her sixteenth birthday, she will not die. She will only sleep, for a hundred years.

好仙女:我无法打破咒语,但至少我能让它变得好一点。当公主十六岁生日刺破手指时,她不会死,只会沉睡一百年。

Queen: (crying) A hundred years? No!

王后:(哭)一百年?不!

King: I have a better idea! If there are no spindles, she cannot prick her finger. Burn all the spindles in the land!

国王:我有个更好的主意!如果没有纺锤,她就不能刺破她的手指。下令烧掉这片土地上所有的纺锤!

Good fairy: My good king, that will not—

好仙女:我的好国王,那样做并不能......

King: Begone from here! We will keep our daughter safe, since you cannot!
国王:从这里离开!我们会保护我们女儿的安全,因为你不能!

Narrator: Sixteen years passed. On her sixteenth birthday, the princess climbed up a tower she had never visited before.

旁白:十六年过去了。在公主十六岁生日那天,她爬上了一座她从未去过的塔楼。Princess: I have never seen this tower before. I wonder what’s inside.

公主:我从没见过这座塔,真想知道里面有什么。

Narrator: Inside, an old lady was spinning on a spinning wheel that had, by magic, been overlooked.

旁白:塔楼里面,有一位老妇人正在一个纺车上工作,这个纺车被施了魔法。

Wicked fairy: Oh, come on in, Princess.

邪仙:哦,进来吧,公主。

Princess: Hello. What are you doing?

公主:你好。你在做什么?

Wicked fairy: I am spinning.

邪仙:我在纺纱。

Princess: Please, let me try.

公主:请让我也试试吧!

Wicked fairy: Of course, young lady. Come closer.

邪仙:当然可以了,姑娘,靠近点儿。

Narrator: But when she reached for the spindle . . .

旁白:但是当她伸手去拿纺锤时 . .

Princess: OW! I pricked my finger!

公主:啊!我刺破了手指!

Narrator: The princess fell into a deep sleep as the wicked fairy disappeared with a cackle. The good fairy, who had secretly watched over the kingdom for sixteen years, appeared to offer what protections she could.

旁白:当邪恶的仙女咯咯地消失时,公主陷入了沉睡。暗中守护王国十六年的善良仙女,尽可能提供了她所能提供的保护。

Good fairy: I will send the whole palace and her parents to sleep with her, so that when she wakes, she will have loving family by her side. And I will cover this castle in a thorny hedge to protect it from harm. And I will make sure they know, in a hundred years, that something lies behind the thorns.

好仙女:我会把整个王宫的人,包括她的父母送到这里来,陪她一起沉睡,这样她醒来的时候,身边就有爱她的家人。我会用荆棘篱笆盖住这座城堡,以保护它免受伤害。但一百年后,我会让他们知道,荆棘背后藏着一些秘密。

Narrator: After a hundred years, a prince came to the castle. He had heard a story of a cursed princess and had come to see if he could help. The thorns parted in his path, allowing him to pass.

旁白:一百年过去了,一位王子来到了城堡。他听说了一个被诅咒的公主的故事,特意来看看能不能帮忙。在他行走的道路上,荆棘分开两边,可以让他通过。

Prince: The stories were true! There is a castle behind these thorns, and that must mean a princess needs help!

王子:原来故事是真的啊!这些荆棘背后有一座城堡,那一定意味着有一位公主需要帮助!

Narrator: The prince went into the courtyard, through the hall, and up to the tower. All the inhabitants of the castle were asleep. At the top of the tallest tower, he found the sleeping princess.

旁白:太子进了院子,穿过大厅,上了塔。城堡里的所有居民都睡着了。在最高的塔顶,他找到了沉睡的公主。

Prince: I wonder what will wake her? (blow kiss at Princess)

王子:我想知道什么能唤醒她? (向公主飞吻)

Princess: (yawning and waking up) Oh my! You saved me. Thank you.

公主:(打着哈欠醒来)哦,天哪!你救了我。谢谢你。

Prince: The pleasure is all mine, princess. You are beautiful.

王子:这是我的荣幸,公主!你太美了!

Princess: Thank you!

公主:谢谢!

Narrator: With the princess awake, the good fairy’s spell of sleep lifted from the rest of the castle.

旁白:公主醒了,好仙女的睡眠咒语都解除了。

Queen: Princess! You are awake.

王后:孩子,你醒了。

King: You are back!

国王:你终于回来了!

Princess: This prince woke me up with true love’s kiss!

公主:这位王子用真爱之吻唤醒了我!

King: Thank you, Prince. The good fairy’s spell worked. I am sorry I sent her away.

国王:谢谢你,王子!好仙女的咒语奏效了,我真不该把她赶走。

Prince: I’m glad to have helped, your Majesty: because of this I’ve met my true love!

王子:我很高兴能帮上忙,陛下。我遇到了我的真爱!

Narrator: The prince and the princess were married. And they lived happily ever after.

旁白:王子和公主结婚了,从此过着幸福的生活。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 乐乐爱吃鸡腿

    两个小宝贝真可爱!

    晨欣双语 回复 @乐乐爱吃鸡腿: 哈哈谢谢

  • 晨欣双语

    一个恶毒的咒语,让一位美丽的公主沉睡了一百年,谁能来打破诅咒?公主究竟能获得重生吗?