笑着笑着,他忽然严肃起来。
“今晚……你知道……不要来。”
And he laughed again. Then he quickly became serious:
"Tonight you know... do not come," said the little prince.
“我不想离开你。”
“我的样子会很痛苦……有点像要死掉的样子。就这样。
"I shall not leave you," I said.
"I shall look as if I were suffering. I shall look a little as if I were dying. It is like that.
不要来看我那个样子,没必要……”
Do not come to see that. It is not worth the trouble..."
“我不会离开你。”
"I shall not leave you."
他还是担心。
But he was worried.
“我告诉你这个……也是因为那条蛇。千万别让它咬到你……蛇都挺坏的。它随意咬人……”
"I tell you it is also because of the snake. He must not bite you. Snakes they are malicious creatures. This one might bite you just for fun..."
“我不会离开你。”
"I shall not leave you."
不过,他似乎又放下心来。
“对了,它们咬第二口的时候就没有毒液了……”
But a thought came to reassure him:
"It is true that they have no more poison for a second bite."
那天晚上,我没有注意他是什么时候出发的。他一言不发地离开了我。当我追上他时,他正快速又坚定地走着。
That night I did not see him set out on his way. He got away from me without making a sound. When I succeeded in catching up with him he was walking along with a quick and resolute step.
他只是对我说:
“啊,你在这啊。”
He said to me merely:
"Ah! You are there..."
然后他抓住了我的手。但是他还是很担心。
And he took me by the hand. But he was still worrying.
“你不该来的。会让你很难受。我看上去会像死了一样。不过,那不是真的…”
"It was wrong of you to come. You will suffer. I shall look as if I were dead; and that will not be true..."
我什么也没说。
I said nothing.
‘你知道的…那里太远了。我不能带着我的身体离开,太重了。’
"You understand... it is too far. I cannot carry this body with me. It is too heavy."
我还是没有说话。
I said nothing.
“但是它看上去会像一个很老的,被抛弃了的身体。太老的身体是没有什么好伤心的…”
我没有说话。
"But it will be like an old abandoned shell. There is nothing sad about old shells..."
I said nothing.
还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!