Little Prince Episode 56 (英语版磨耳朵)

Little Prince Episode 56 (英语版磨耳朵)

00:00
02:58

跑到墙边,我赶紧把我的小人儿接到怀里,他的脸苍白得像雪。
I reached the wall just in time to catch my little man in my arms; his face was white as snow. 
“这是怎么回事?你在跟蛇说话!”
"What does this mean?" I demanded. "Why are you talking with snakes?"
我松开他一直戴着的金黄色围巾。
I had loosened the golden muffler that he always wore.
我用水沾湿他的太阳穴,让他喝了点水。
I had moistened his temples, and had given him some water to drink.
现在,我不敢再问他任何问题了。
And now I did not dare ask him any more questions.
他脸色凝重,望着我,双臂搂着我的脖子。我感觉他的心跳就像被枪击中濒临死亡的小鸟。
He looked at me very gravely, and put his arms around my neck. I felt his heart beating like the heart of a dying bird, shot with someone‘s rifle...
他对我说:
“我很高兴,你找出了引擎的毛病,你快可以回家了……”
"I am glad that you have found what was the matter with your engine," he said. "Now you can go back home­­"
“你怎么知道!”
我正想告诉他,在几乎绝望的情况下,我终于修好了飞机。
"How do you know about that?"
I was just coming to tell him that my work had been successful, beyond anything that I had dared to hope.
他没有回答我的问题。他接着说:
“我也一样,今天我要回家了……”
He made no answer to my question, but he added:
"I, too, am going back home today..."
然后,他伤感地说:
“那要远得多……也难得多……”
Then, sadly­­
"It is much farther... it is much more difficult..."
我意识到,不寻常的事情要发生了。
I realised clearly that something extraordinary was happening.
我像抱婴儿那样把他紧紧抱在怀里,他好像笔直地坠向一个无底的深渊,我根本挽留不住……
I was holding him close in my arms as if he were a little child; and yet it seemed to me that he was rushing headlong toward an abyss from which I could do nothing to restrain him...
他目光严肃,迷失在很远的地方。
His look was very serious, like someone lost far away.
“我有你画的绵羊。我有装绵羊的箱子。我还有嘴套……”
他的微笑充满忧伤。
"I have your sheep. And I have the sheep‘s box. And I have the muzzle..." 
And he gave me a sad smile.
我等了很久。我感觉他的身子正慢慢暖和过来。
I waited a long time. I could see that he was reviving little by little. 
“小人儿,你受到惊吓了……”
他当然受到了惊吓!他却轻轻地笑了。
"Dear little man," I said to him, "you are afraid..."
He was afraid, there was no doubt about that. But he laughed lightly.
“今天晚上,我会更害怕……”
"I shall be much more afraid this evening..."



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!