My Papa'sWaltz
by TheodoreRoethke
请跟英语兔我一起读:
Thewhiskey on your breath
你呼出的威士忌,
Could makea small boy dizzy;
能令小男孩暈眩;
But I hungon like death:
但我仍死抓不放,
Suchwaltzing was not easy.
這舞真不容易跳。
We rompeduntil the pans
我们嬉闹撞到锅盘,
Slid fromthe kitchen shelf;
并且从橱架上滑落;
My mother'scountenance
妈妈紧绷着脸,
Could notunfrown itself.
面容难以舒缓。
The handthat held my wrist
那双握我手腕的手,
Wasbattered on one knuckle;
有一根指节被撞傷;
At everystep you missed
你每踏错一个舞步,
My rightear scraped a buckle.
我右耳就刮到扣环。
You beattime on my head
你敲我脑袋打节拍,
With apalm caked hard by dirt,
手掌的泥土已结块,
Thenwaltzed me off to bed
随后将我舞到床边,
Stillclinging to your shirt.
我依旧紧抓你衬衫。
喜欢你的声音。
作者大大,我爱死你了
可以LOL接哈给发实木哦新卡换颜色不和我累吗8956 撩妹了!?呢啊好看
打卡打卡
有书吗?
可有实本书?
打卡