《再别康桥》(中英文版)模仿练习

《再别康桥》(中英文版)模仿练习

00:00
03:50

再别康桥                   

Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again

作者:徐志摩             

By Xu Zhimo

轻轻的我走了,            

Very quietly I take my leave

正如我轻轻的来;         

As quietly as I came here;

我轻轻的招手,            

Quietly I wave good-bye

作别西天的云彩。         

To the rosy clouds in the western sky.

那河畔的金柳,            

The golden willows by the riverside

是夕阳中的新娘;

Are young brides in the setting sun;

波光里的艳影,

Their reflections on the shimmering waves

在我的心头荡漾。

Always linger in the depth of my heart.

软泥上的青荇,

The floating heart growing in the sludge

油油的在水底招摇;

Sways leisurely under the water;

在康河的柔波里,

In the gentle waves of Cambridge

我甘心做一条水草!

I would be a water plant!

那榆荫下的一潭,

That pool under the shade of elm trees

不是清泉,是天上虹;

Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

揉碎在浮藻间,

Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds

沉淀着彩虹似的梦。

Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.

寻梦?撑一支长蒿,

To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream

向青草更青处漫溯;

To where the green grass is more verdant;

满载一船星辉,

Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight

在星辉斑斓里放歌。

And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.

但我不能放歌,

But I cannot sing aloud

悄悄是别离的笙箫;

Quietness is my farewell music;

夏虫也为我沉默,

Even summer insects heap silence for me

沉默是今晚的康桥!

Silent is Cambridge tonight!

悄悄的我走了,

Very quietly I take my leave

正如我悄悄的来;

As quietly as I came here;

我挥一挥衣袖,

Gently I flick my sleeves

不带走一片云彩。

Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!