A: So, you are getting the Pfizer vaccine today. Do you have any allergy?
你今天打的是辉瑞疫苗。你有什么过敏吗?
B: No.
没有。
A: This is your first dose.
这是你的第一针。
You will receive an email for the second dose.
你会收到邮件通知你打第二针的。
You will feel a sting on your arm.
你会感觉胳膊上有刺痛。
It’s like a mosquito bite.
就像被蚊子叮一样。
You might feel some pain in your arm tomorrow.
你明天可能感觉胳膊有些疼痛。
It might be swollen too.
也有可能会肿起来。
You can use an ice pack or take a pain killer.
你可以用冰敷,或是吃止疼药。
Which hand do you use to write?
你用那只手写字?
B: I use my right hand.
我用右手。
A: Ok, I will give it to your left arm then.
好,我打到你的左边胳膊上。
Could you roll up your sleeve please?
请把你的袖子卷起来。
You are done.
打好了。
This is your “get out of jail free” card.
这是你的“出狱卡”。
One in a million of people will develop symptoms such as hives, swelling of the face and trouble breathing.
100万里面会有一个人有荨麻疹、面部肿大或呼吸困难等症状。
If that’s the case, you can call 911 immediately. Do you have questions?
如果是这样的话,你可以马上打911。你还有什么问题吗?
B: No. I’m good.
没了,都挺好的。
A: You can proceed to the resting area now.
你可以去休息区了。
B: Thank you.
谢谢。
Vocabulary
- Allergy:过敏
- Sting:刺痛
- Mosquito:蚊子
- Swollen:肿胀
- Roll up: 卷起来
- Sleeve:袖子
- Hives:荨麻疹
- Swell:肿起来
- Proceed:继续进行、前去
老师的节目很棒,我每天都听,也推荐给朋友了,谢谢老师
录程留学 回复 @xiaowu1020: 谢谢你的收听、转发和鼓励!
打辉瑞疫苗发烧,可以吃国内退烧药么?
录程留学 回复 @宣雅迪: 发烧是可以吃国内的退烧药的
在上海我去打疫苗时哪有这么多对话
录程留学 回复 @MuLanlan: 这边的服务确实很不错,而且加拿大人出了名的nice.我这个打针的大叔医生又格外爱讲话,所以和我说了好久,我记录下来的仅仅是一少部分
美国人说911 会说nine eleven, 不说 nine one one
录程留学 回复 @Leoxxxx: When the Americans refer to the 911 attack, they would say nine eleven. But when they refer 911 to the telephone number to call in an emergency, you will find it's very common for them to say "call nine one one!".
好了入坑了,不走了,每天早上蹲点
打卡
非常喜欢老师的节目,每天在听,能不能做两期师生课堂用语方面的节目?
录程留学 回复 @1382008qvmy: 你好,谢谢你的收听和鼓励。我会尝试做一期相关内容的