为海痴狂 - 约翰·梅斯菲尔德(英音)

为海痴狂 - 约翰·梅斯菲尔德(英音)

00:00
01:06

Sea Fever

by John Masefield

请跟英语兔我一起读:

I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,

我一定要重返海洋,为了那幽静的大海与天际,

And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by;

我只要一艘高桅帆船和一颗星星为之指引,

And the wheel's kick and the wind's song and the white sail's shaking,

舵轮运转,海风歌唱,白帆飘扬,

And a grey mist on the sea's face, and a grey dawn breaking.

海面的灰白雾霭,微暗的破晓黎明。

I must go down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide

我一定要重返海洋,为了那奔腾潮汐的呼鸣

Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;

那野性而明亮的呼唤令人无法抗拒;

And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying,

我只要一个刮风的日子,白云飘行,

And the flung spray and the blown spume, and the sea-gulls crying.

浪花翻腾,泡沫涌起,海鸥哭啼。

I must go down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,

我一定要重返海洋,像吉普赛人那样浪迹,

To the gull's way and the whale's way where the wind's like a whetted knife;

向着海鸥与鲸鱼的路径,海风如刀刃般锋利;

And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover,

我只想漂泊的同伴在欢笑中讲述有趣的故事,

And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over.

长久的玩笑结束时,安静地入睡,有一个甜美的梦境。



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 监听员Samuel

    有马丁伊甸的影子

  • 岁月静好花盛开

    打卡

  • 驱散心中的浓雾

    很好听

  • 听友257304729

    preach