梦中梦 - 爱伦坡

梦中梦 - 爱伦坡

00:00
01:30
A Dream Within A Dream
By Edgar Allan Poe

Take this kiss upon the brow!
请在这额头一吻!
And, in parking from you now,
遂就此作别辞君,
Thus much let me avow—
让我如是承认:

You are not wrong, who deem
你没错,你信然—
That my days have been a dream;
我的日子成梦幻;

Yet if hope has flown away
但希望若已飞走—
In a night, or in a day,
一夜间,或一白昼,

In a vision, or in none,
无形中,或眼一瞟,
Is it therefore the less gone?
—便因之逝去较少?

All that we see or seem
我们所见所感—
Is but a dream within a dream.
全只是梦幻之梦幻。

2.
I stand amid the roar
惊涛拍岸湍急—
Of a surf-tormented shore,
呼啸中,我挺立,

And I hold within my hand
我一手握拢五指
Grains of the golden sand—
攥紧金色沙子—

How few! yet how they creep
然而何其无益!
Through my fingers to the deep,
—透过指缝落海里,
While I weep—while I weep!
我悲泣,我悲泣!

O God! Can I not grasp
主呵!我怎能够—
Them with a tighter clasp?
不紧紧攥在手?

O God! Can I not save
主呵!波涛无情—
One from the pitiless wave?
我岂能一颗不剩?

Is all that we see or seem
我们的所见所感—
But a dream within a dream?
只是梦幻之梦幻?
以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!