妈妈 迈克打我 Ma! Mikey hit me.
我是你保镖吗 What am I, your bodyguard?
打回去 Hit him back.
我的意思是 So what I mean is,
你尽力保持他对你的兴趣了吗 Are you doing everything you can to keep him interested?
希拉 Sheila.
有时候老狗也需要一些新花样 Sometimes old dogs need new tricks.
来自“不要想去教一个顽固不化的人学新的东西”的说法
开合跳Jumping jacks!
二 三 四Two, three, four,
五 六 七 八five, six, seven, eight...
萨蒙妮 我从没见你练得这么狠过
Simone, I've never seen you work out so fiercely.
我在想你是不是有什么烦心事
I began to wonder if maybe you're upset about something.
upset 使烦恼; 使心烦意乱; 使生气
完全没有Not at all.
就是来消耗掉你送的松糕的
Just burning off the muffins you sent.
burn off:消耗; 耗费;
打卡!
Jasmine芊Lin 回复 @suemma: 棒