Change the doctor

Change the doctor

00:00
01:14










Greg: Where are you going?

你去哪儿?

Anne: I’m going to see another doctor to get a second opinion. My doctor diagnosed me with a serious medical condition and I don’t want to take it at face value.

我去找另一个医生看看。我的医生说我有严重的健康问题,我不想听他一面之词。

Greg: You’re second-guessing your doctor?

你怀疑你的医生?

Anne: No, I just want to make sure he’s right. He’s also recommending a conservative treatment for this condition, and if I really have it, I want to be more aggressive.

不,我只是想确认下他是对的。他推荐我保守治疗,如果我想治疗,我想更激进一点。

Greg: Doesn’t your doctor mind that you’re getting a second opinion?

你的医生不介意你看其他医生吗?

Anne: No, he even gave me a recommendation for another specialist.

不,他还给我推荐了专家呢。

Greg: What’s all of that?

那堆是什么东西?

Anne: This is a complete set of my records along with my test results. I’m hoping he’ll have a fresh perspective when he looks at all of it and my patient history.

那是我所有的测试和诊断记录。我希望医生看我病史和病例的时候能有新的角度。

Greg: What are you hoping he’ll find?

你希望他发现什么?

Anne: The best-case scenario is that he’ll find that my doctor was wrong and that I don’t really have this condition.

最好的结果是他发现我的医生错了,我什么病都没有。

Greg: If he tells you that, wouldn’t you be dubious? You’ll have one doctor telling you that you have it and one telling you that you don’t.

他要是那样说,你不会怀疑吗?有医生说你有病,有医生说你没有。

Anne: Then, it would be time for a third opinion.

那我会再找另一个医生看看。



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!