给好服务小费Good Tips for Good Service

给好服务小费Good Tips for Good Service

00:00
03:17

这个上传档案将原始课程音频经过左右声道处理(并加了些音效),最好是使用两耳的耳机来听,希望可以帮助大家做为自己模拟对话之用。如果各位有什么建议也欢迎留言。

 

学习建议:

1. 先使用耳机两耳听音频一遍

2. 看文本对话内容

3. 使用单支耳机模拟练习对话



 12. Good Tips for Good Service给好服务小费

1:

A: Do you want some dessert?

A:你想吃甜点吗?

B: No thanks. We just need our check. Have you seen the waitress?

B:不,谢谢。 我们只需要我们的账单。你有看到服务员吗?

A: Here comes our waitress with our check.

A:我们的服务员来了。

B: The service here has been really great, don't you think?

B:这里的服务真的很棒,你不觉得吗?

A: Yes, the service was quite good.

A:是的,服务很好。

B: So, let's look at the check. The total is $36.00.

B:所以,让我们看看支票。 合计$36.00。

A: How much do you think we should leave for a tip?

A:你认为我们应该留下多少小费?

B: Usually people leave 15 percent, but this was exceptional service. I am thinking that maybe 20 percent would be appropriate.

B:通常人们离开15%,但这杰出的服务。我想也许20%是合适的。

A: I agree that 20 percent would be just about right.

A:我同意20%的比例是正确的。

B: OK, so that will bring her tip to $7.20. Add it to the $36.00 and the total is $43.20.

B:好的,这样会把她的小费带到7.20$。 加$36.00,合计43.20$。

A: Yes, what a nice dinner that was!

A:是的,那是多么美好的晚餐啊!

B: We'll have to make sure to come back here again real soon.

B:我们得确保很快再来。



2:

A: Would you like some more coffee?

A:你想再来点咖啡吗?

B: No thanks. I'm full. We need to find our waitress and get our bill.

B:不,谢谢。 我吃饱了。 我们得去找服务员拿账单。

A: The waitress is bringing the bill right now.

A:服务员正在把账单带来。

B: This waitress has really been on top of things, hasn't she?

B:这个女服务员真的很忙,是吗?

A: Yes, this waitress did a great job.

A:是的,这位女服务员做得很好。

B: OK, let's see what the damage is. The total for our meal is $36.00.

B:好的,让我们看看金额。我们这顿饭的总数是36.00$。

A: What do you think would be the right amount to leave for a tip?

A:你认为留下小费的数额是多少?

B: Fifteen percent is a normal tip, but she really did a great job. What do you think about 20 percent this time?

B:15%是正常的小费,但她确实做得很好。 这次你觉得20%怎么样?

A: Yes, 20 percent would be perfect.

A:是的,20%完美的。

B: Her tip will end up being $7.20 plus the bill of $36.00. The total will be $43.20.

B:她的小费将$7.20加上$36.00的账单。 合计将$43.20。

A: Yes, that was one fantastic meal!

A:是的,那是一顿美妙的晚餐!

B: I agree. Maybe we can come back again next week.

B:我同意。 也许我们下周再来。

 


3:

A: Would you like to order anything else?

A:你还想点别的吗?

B: No, I'm good. All we need now is our check.

B:不,我很好。 我们现在只需要账单。

A: The waitress is walking over here with our check even as we speak.

A:服务员拿着我们的账单走过来。

B: I have never had bad service at this restaurant, but this time was really exceptional.

B:我从来没有在这家餐馆服务不好,但这次真的很特别。

A: Yes, she really went out of her way to make this a pleasant dining experience.

A:是的,她真的有她的方法,营造这个愉快的用餐体验。

B: Let's take a look at our bill. The total price for our dinner is $36.00.

B:让我们看看我们的账单。 我们晚餐的总价是36.00$。

A: How much money should we leave for a tip?

A:我们应该留多少钱给小费?

B: I know that 15 percent is a normal tip, but I really thought that this waitress went out of her way for us. What do you think about tippingher 20 percent?

B:我认为正常的小费是15%,但我真的觉得这个女服务员给我们特殊待遇。你觉得20%的小费怎么样?

A: She definitely deserves 20 percent for a tip.

A:她应该得到20%的小费。

B: So we can add her tip of $7.20 to the bill of $36.00 and the total will be $43.20.

B:所以我们可以把她7.20$的小费加到36.00的账单上,总数将$43.20。

A: Yes, what a wonderful meal!

A:是的,多棒的一餐啊!

B: It absolutely was a great meal. We'll have to return here for lunch sometime.

B:这绝对是很棒的一顿大餐。我们有时间回来吃午饭。



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!