A:Can you help my friend please?It's an emergency.He was just hit by a car.
您能帮一下我的朋友吗?这是紧急情况。他刚被车撞了。
B:I'll call an ambulance.Let him lie down there.I know some first aid.
我会叫一辆救护车。让他躺在那里。我知道一些急救。
A:Is there a hospital nearby?
这附近有医院吗?
B:Yes,there is a large emergency department not far from here.The ambulance is on its way.What happened?
有的,离这不远处有一个大的急诊科。救护车在来的路上了。发生了什么?
A:It was a hit-and-run.We were just crossing the road when a car crashed into him and drove straight off.
这是一起肇事逃逸事件。我们正在过马路,这时一辆车撞到了他,然后径直开走了。
B:Take your sweater off and we can wrap it around his arm.Do you know what blood type your friend is?
把你的毛衣脱下来,我们把它包裹在他的膀子上,您知道您朋友是什么血型吗?
A:Yes,he is O positive.Do you think our travel insurance will cover the hospital visit?
知道,他是O型阳性。您认为我们的旅游保险能覆盖去医院看病吗?
B:I'm not sure but we need to get your friend to a doctor straight away.I can hear the siren;the ambulance is around the corner now.
我不确定,但是我们需要让您的朋友立刻去看医生。我能听到警笛声了。救护车就在附近了。
她讲的太好了,而且解释的恰到好处!
文本在哪?
背景音乐是什么?
听友90471752 回复 @疯子_crazy: The Maestro
肇事逃逸事件。
是不是应该说 I can hear the wail of siren.
爱米丽,爱口语。
有的,离这不远处有一个大的急诊科。救护车在来的路上了。发生了什么? A:It was a hit-and-run.We were just crossing the road when a car crashed into him and drove straight off. 这是一起肇事逃逸事件。我们正在过马路,这时一辆车撞到了他,然后径直开走了。 B:Take your sweater off and we can wrap it around his arm.Do you know what blood type your friend is
我要是有主播的1/3就足够了!
怎么还有广告
good