致妻子,妈妈,孩子 · 李楠

致妻子,妈妈,孩子 · 李楠

00:00
08:37

关注微信公众号:为你读英语美文,查看更完整的图文,背景音乐信息


主播:李楠

坐标:香港


Tomy wife - With a Copy of My Poems

By Oscar Wilde


I can write no stately proem

我写不出华丽的序言


As a prelude to my lay;

作为这些短歌的序曲;


From a poet to a poem

我胆敢在此说出的只是


I would dare to say.

一个诗人到一首诗。


For if of these fallen petals

倘若这些凋落的残花


One to you seem fair,

能有一朵你觉得美丽,


Love will waft it till it settles

爱就会将它吹送,


On your hair.

安息 在你的发丝。


And when wind and winter harden

当北风与冬天让一切凝固,


All the loveless land,

一切变成爱的荒原,


It will whisper of the garden,

它就会低诉花园的絮语,


You will understand.

你就会恍然大悟。


P.S. 李楠想对老婆大人说:

“过去的一年, 肚子一点点的变大, 行动也越来越不便, 为了怀孕生孩子放弃了美食, 放弃了美丽. 放弃了热衷的自拍. 又经历了噩梦般的生产, 怪不得只有一首歌叫做 世上只有妈妈好”


如果你有什么想对另一半说,欢迎留言哦~



Everythingmom

By Adriane Coles

How did you find the energy, Mom

妈妈,你的能量源于何处?

To do all the things you did,

可以完成所有的事,

To be teacher, nurse and counselor

当一个老师,护士,和顾问。

To me, when I was a kid.

在我还是一个孩子的时候。

How did you do it all, Mom,

妈妈,你是如何做到的。

Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,

当一个司机,厨师和朋友,

Yet find time to be a playmate,

还要抽时间陪我玩耍。

I just can’t comprehend.

曾经我不能理解,

I see now it was love, Mom

现在我知道了,妈妈。

That made you come whenever I'd call,

是爱让你在我需要时来到我身边,

Your inexhaustible love, Mom

是因为你对我无穷无尽的爱,

And I thank you for it all.

感谢你为我做的一切,妈妈。


P.S. 李楠想对老妈说:

“虽然家人总说我儿时很乖, 但我知道那时的我一定是调皮的, 饿了会哭, 难受会闹, 可想而知, 想要照顾好我, 妈妈是要付出多少心血”


如果你有什么想对老妈说,欢迎留言哦~


【第三首诗】

One Inch Tall 《一英尺高》,来自Shel Silverstein,送给所有的孩子。


One Inch Tall

By Shel Silverstein


If you were only one inch tall, you'd ridea worm to school.

倘若你只有一寸高,便能骑着一条小虫去上学。


The teardrop of a crying ant would be yourswimming pool.

蚂蚁哭泣时的一滴泪将成为你的游泳池。


A crumb of cake would be a feast

一点蛋糕屑能变成一场盛宴,


And last you seven days at least,

足够你至少吃上七天,


A flea would be a frightening beast

一只跳蚤就会是一头可怕的猛兽,


If you were one inch tall.

倘若你只有一寸高。


If you were only one inch tall, you'd walkbeneath the door,

倘若你只有一寸高,便能穿越门下的缝隙,


And it would take about a month to get downto the store.

而要行至商店则需要花上一个月的时间,


A bit of fluff would be your bed,

一小撮绒毛能变成你的温床,


You'd swing upon a spider's thread,

你能在一根蜘蛛丝上玩秋千,


And wear a thimble on your head

头上戴着顶针作为头盔,


If you were one inch tall.

倘若你只有一寸高。


You'd surf across the kitchen sink upon astick of gum.

你能乘着一块口香糖在厨房的水池里冲浪。


You couldn't hug your mama, you'd just haveto hug her thumb.

但你无法拥抱妈妈,你只能拥抱她的拇指。


You'd run from people's feet in fright,

你会惊恐地逃离人们的脚丫,


To move a pen would take all night,

你需要花上一整夜的时间来搬动一支钢笔,


(This poem took fourteen years to write--

'Cause I'm just one inch tall).


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 行走在地球的异星人

  • 喵女王journey小可爱

    好温暖的节目~

  • 小乔夫子

    非常好,还有字幕

    为你读英语美文 回复 @小乔夫子: