伊娃·格林 | 朗读诗歌《我喜欢你是寂静的》

伊娃·格林 | 朗读诗歌《我喜欢你是寂静的》

00:00
01:53

I like for you to be still,it is as though you are absent,

我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你消失了一样,

and you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you.

你从远处聆听我,我的声音却无法触及你。

It seems as though your eyes had flown away,

好像你的目光已经游离飘去,

and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth.

如同一个吻,封缄了你的嘴。

As all things are filled with my soul,

如同我积满一切的灵魂,

you emerge from the things, filled with my soul.

而你从一切中出现,充盈了我的灵魂。

You are like my soul, a butterfly of dreams,

你像我的灵魂,像一只梦想的蝴蝶,

and you are like the word Melancholy.

你如同“忧郁”这个词。


I like for you to be still, and you seem far away.

我喜欢你是寂静的,好像你已远去。

It sounds as though you are lamenting, a butterfly cooing like a dove.

你听起来像在悲叹,一只如鸽般喁喁细语的蝴蝶。

And you hear me from far away, and my voice does not reach you.

你从远处聆听我,我的声音却无法触及你。

Let me come to be still in your silence.

让我在你的恬谧中安静无声。

And let me talk to you with your silence,

并且让我藉着你的沉默与你说话,

that is bright as a lamp, simple as a ring,

你的沉默亮若明灯,简单如环,

You are like the night, with its stillness and constellations.

你如黑夜,拥有寂静与群星。

Your silence is that of a star, as remote and candid.

你的沉默就是星星的沉默,遥远而明亮。

 

I like for you to be still: it is as though you are absent,

我喜欢你是寂静的:仿佛你消失了一样,

distant and full of sorrow, as though you had died.

远隔千里,满怀哀恸,仿佛你已不在人世。

One word then, one smile, is enough.

彼时,一个字,一个微笑,就已足够。

And I'm happy, happy that it's not true.

而我会感到幸福,因那不是真的而感到幸福。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • Shelly_ud

    我的女神,永远是那么的磁性声音

  • 怼怼泡泡

    有没有小伙伴知道背景音啊啊啊啊啊啊

    精灵鼠小妹677 回复 @怼怼泡泡: 《on the nature of daylight》

  • 咆庖

    绿娃简直是女巫,太要人命了

  • 林森特

    The vocie is as charming as a morning rose

  • 薇语燕双飞

    好喜欢她的声音

  • 阿华_0e

    好好听

  • Isabel_pf

    这个女声超好听,有磁性!

  • 花香靜好

    Charming voice

  • 01357924680

    悲伤