The notebook 01

The notebook 01

00:00
02:29

Excuse me.  打扰了

Come on, honey, let's get you ready for bed.  来吧亲爱的 该准备上床睡觉了

I am no one special,  我,没有什么特别的

just a common man with common thoughts.  只是一个 有着普通想法的普通人

I've led a common life.  过着普通的生活

There are no monuments dedicated to me.  没有人为我 立碑著书,歌功颂德

And my name will soon be forgotten.  我的名字也将 很快被人遗忘

But in one respect,  但是在一件事情上

I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived.  我比任何其他人都要成功

Looking good, Duke. - Feeling good.  - 气色不错,公爵 - 我感觉也很好

I've loved another with all my heart  我全心全意地爱着一个人

and soul and for me that has always been enough.  而且对我来说 这就足够了

How's it hanging, Harry?  情况怎么样,哈里?

I keep trying to die, but they won't let me.  这年头,想死都死不了

Well, you can't have everything.  行了,哪能事事如愿呢

Big day today.  今天天气可真好

You say that every day, you old devil.  你每天都这么说 老不正经

It's a lovely day outside.  今天天气很好

Let's take a walk.  我们出去走走吧

I don't think so.  我不想出去

Well, we've got to get you out of this room.  您不能老呆在房里

Come on now, honey. Some fresh air  来吧亲爱的 出去呼吸点新鲜空气吧

would do you good. - Hello.  - 对您有好处 - 你们好

I'm sorry, it's not a good day.  很抱歉,今天看来不行

I don't think she's up for anything.  她好像什么都不想干

Hello?  你好?

This is Duke, he's come to read to you.  这位是Duke 他是来给您读书的

 Read? - Mm-hmm.  - 读书? - 没错

No. I don't know.  不 我不想

Oh, come on, you'll like him, he's very funny.  哦,来吧 您会喜欢他的,他很有趣

Ahh...  呃……

All right now, where did we leave off?  好吧 上次我们读到哪儿了?

Oh, yeah, yeah, it was the night of the carnival.  哦,我想起来了 狂欢节那天晚上

"Noah, was there with his friends, Fin and Sarah."  “诺亚和他的朋友 费和萨拉去参加狂欢节”

- Noah? - That's where they met--  - 诺亚? - 他们就是在那儿遇见的

June 6th, 1940.  1940年6月6日

Allie was 17 years old.  艾丽那个时候才17岁

Little man wins a prize. - Damn!  - 小个子赢得了一件奖品! - 妈的!

Thank you for playing. - Ha, you're real funny.  - 谢谢 - 哈,你可真有趣

Man, I clobbered that thing.  看到了吧 那玩意儿不堪一击

I'm tellin' you, these games are fixed.  知道么 这些游戏事先都动过手脚

 Hello. - How are you?  - 你们好 - 你好

Hi, what's your name?  嗨,你叫什么?

Step right up here.  踩上去

Over the hook, yeah.  跨过钩子,对

[02:29.13]Whoa.  哇


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 1882887ydtq

    非常好,期待更新