10 | 轻轻的我走了,正如我轻轻的来 - Saying goodbye to Cambridge again

10 | 轻轻的我走了,正如我轻轻的来 - Saying goodbye to Cambridge again

00:00
03:56

Good evening everyone, welcome to the Leisure Park.

 

Today I want to share with you the poem ‘Saying goodbye to Cambridge again’,

 

Very quietly I take my leave

轻轻的我走了,

 

As quietly as I came here;

正如我轻轻的来;

 

Quietly I wave good-bye

我轻轻的招手,

 

To the rosy clouds in the western sky.

作别西天的云彩。

 

The golden willows by the riverside

那河畔的金柳,

 

Are young brides in the setting sun;

是夕阳中的新娘;

 

Their reflections on the shimmering waves

波光里的艳影,

 

Always linger in the depth of my heart.

在我的心头荡漾。

 

The floating heart growing in the sludge

软泥上的青荇,

 

Sways leisurely under the water;

油油的在水底招摇;

 

In the gentle waves of Cambridge

在康河的柔波里,

 

I would be a water plant!

我甘心做一条水草!

 

That pool under the shade of elm trees

那榆荫下的一潭,

 

Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

不是清泉,是天上虹;

 

Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds

揉碎在浮藻间,

 

Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream

沉淀着彩虹似的梦。

 

To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream

寻梦?撑一支长篙,

 

To where the green grass is more verdant;

向青草更青处漫溯;

 

Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight

满载一船星辉,

 

And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.

在星辉斑斓里放歌。

 

But I cannot sing aloud

但我不能放歌,

 

Quietness is my farewell music;

悄悄是别离的笙箫;

 

Even summer insects heap silence for me

夏虫也为我沉默,

 

Silent is Cambridge tonight!

沉默是今晚的康桥!

 

Very quietly I take my leave

悄悄的我走了,

 

As quietly as I came here;

正如我悄悄的来;

 

Gently I flick my sleeves

我挥一挥衣袖,

 

Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away

不带走一片云彩。  


今天的节目就到这里啦。欢迎订阅Leisure Park闲时公园。下期节目我们将一起回味电影《当幸福来敲门》的经典台词。Have a nice evening. 



以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 1877106srfr

    sounds good