第二十七期: 我的爱人 - My Mistress -莎士比亚

第二十七期: 我的爱人 - My Mistress -莎士比亚

00:00
04:04

每日情感短文 


朗读: Hazar 许现



My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun,
我的爱人的眼睛一点不像太阳,


Coral is far more red than her lips' red:
珊瑚比她的嘴唇还要红得多,


If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
雪若算白,她的胸就暗褐无光


If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
发若是铁丝,她头上铁丝婆娑,


I have seen roses damask'd, red and white,
我见过红白的玫瑰,轻纱一般,


but no such roses see I in her cheeks;
她颊上却找不到这样的玫瑰;


and in some perfumes is there more delight,
有许多芳香非常逗引人喜欢,


than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
我的爱人的呼吸并没有这香味。


I love to hear her speak, yet well I know that music hath a far more pleasing sound:
我爱听她谈话,可是我很清楚音乐的悦耳远胜于她的嗓子,


I grant i never saw a goddess go,
我承认从没有见过女神走路,


my mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:
我的爱人走路时候却脚踏实地,


and yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare as any she belied with false compare.
可是,我敢指天发誓,我的爱侣胜似任何被捧作天仙的美女。 

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!