61. 小恶魔Peter Dinklage演讲经典片段

61. 小恶魔Peter Dinklage演讲经典片段

00:00
02:24
I hated that job,and I clung to that job.
我讨厌这份工作但我又紧攅着它。

Ten years in a place without heat, six years at a job I felt stuck in, maybe I was afraid of change. Are you?
十年住在一个没有暖气的地方,六年被困在一个工作里,或许我恐惧改变。你呢?

When I was 29, I told myself the next acting job I get. No matter what it pays, I will from now on for better or worse, be a working actor.
当我29岁时我告诉自己,无论下份工作薪水如何,我将从现在起,做一个职业演员
I didn’t have either the Internet or a cellphone or a job.
那个时候我没有互联网,没有手机也没有工作。
But something good happened, I got a low-paying theater job in a play called imperfect love, which led to a film called 13 moons with the same writer, which led to other roles which led to other roles, and I've worked as an actor ever since.
但是好事发生了,我在一个叫《不完美的爱》的句中得到了一个微不足道的小角色,这让我获得了同一个编剧所编电影《13个月亮》的演出机会,因此也获得了一个又一个的角色,从此展开演员生涯。
I didn't know that would happen.
但当时我不知道会发生什么。
At 29 walking away from Data processing, I was terrified.
29岁,离开了数据处理,我很害怕。
But this made me very hungry, literally.
但这让我吃不饱,真的吃不饱。
I couldn't be lazy.
我不能偷懒。
Now I tell the story, because the world might say you are not allowed to yet.
世界可能会告诉你你不行。

Please don't even bother asking.
恳请各位,甚至不用特地去问。

Don't bother telling the world you are ready. Show it. Do it.

不用特地告诉世界你准备好了。展现自己,证明自己!
Trust me. The rhythm sets in.
相信我,节奏已经准备好了。

Just try not to wait until like me, you're 29 before you find it.
不要像我一樣,等到29歲找到它。
And if you are, that's fine too, Some of us never find it.
如果你真等到那時候,也行,有些人一輩子都沒有找到它。
But you will, I promise you,
但是你们会!我向你们保证!
Raise the rest of your life to meet you.
我曾经,我现在依旧在他们身旁。押上你的余生,去寻找真正的自己。
Don't search for defining moments because they will never come.
不要去寻找决定性时刻,因为它们永远不会到来。
The moment that define you have already happened, and they will already happen again.
决定你的时刻已经发生,也会再次发生。

Don't wait until they tell you you are ready. Get in there,sing.
不要等到他们告诉你,你准备好了。自己上场,歌唱。

I waited a long time out the world before I gave myself permission to fail.
在认输之前,我等了这个世界很久。

What did Beckett say?
贝克特说了什么?
Ever tried, ever failed.
屡战屡败。
No matter try again.
屡败屡战。
Fail again, fail better.
纵然失败,更加出彩。
We burn very brightly. Please don't ever stop .
我们燃烧得如此耀眼,请不要停止。
The World is yours.
世界是你的。
Treat everyone Kindly and light up the night.
善待每个人,然后照亮夜晚。
Thank you so much for having me here.
谢谢你们!
以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 咿呀咿呀呦哈

    说好的每周一篇呢!

  • 听友130607057

    👍👍👍👍