听绘本|I don't want to wash my hands 我不想洗手

听绘本|I don't want to wash my hands 我不想洗手

00:00
02:30

小耳朵们,我们来听绘本吧,今天由艺奇学府Duncan老师给大家讲绘本 

《 I don't want to wash my hands 我不想洗手》

作者:Tony·Ross                   朗读者:Duncan

朗读者简介:

外教Duncan老师,加拿大籍英法双语导师,毕业于Mt. Royal University。具有丰富的音乐剧和戏剧教学经验,擅长用有趣的艺术和音乐活动来呈现英文教学内容,深受孩子们的喜爱,喜欢弹吉他,摄影和滑板。

让我们一起来进入绘本的世界吧


“Wheeeeeeeeeee!"The Little princess LOVED getting dirty.

“吁吁吁吁吁吁吁吁吁吁吁!”小公主喜欢玩脏兮兮的泥巴。

"Wash your hands before you eat that,"said the Queen.

“吃蛋糕之前要先洗手,”皇后说。

"Why?"said the little Princess.

“为什么呢?”小公主问道。

"Because you've been playing outside,"said the Queen.

“因为你刚才在外面玩过呀,”皇后回答说。

"Wash your hands,"said the Cook.

“去洗手,”厨师说道。

"Why?"said the little Princess.

“为什么?”小公主又问道。


"Because you've been playing with Scruff.And dry them properly."

“因为你刚才碰了不干净的东西呀,洗完手要把它们擦干哟。”

"Wash your hands,"said the King.

“洗手,”国王说。

"Why?I've washed them TWICE,"said the Little Princess.

“为什么呀?我已经洗了两次手啦,”小公主说。

"And you must wash them again because you've just been on your potty."
“因为你刚刚在马桶上拉臭臭了,你要再洗一次手。”

AAACHooo

这时小公主不停地打喷嚏
"Wash your hands,"said the Maid.
“洗手,”女仆说道。

"I washed them after playing outside.I washed them after playing with the dog.

“我出去玩之后洗手了。和狗玩以后也洗手了。

I washed them after going on my potty.I washed them after sneezing..."
去厕所上小马桶之后也洗手了。打完喷嚏还要洗手……”
"...WHY?"said the Little Princess.
“为什么呢?”小公主问道。
"Because of germs and nasties,"said the Maid.
“因为有细菌和脏东西呀,”女仆回答说。
"What are germs and nasties?"said the Little Princess.
“什么是细菌和脏东西呢?”小公主问。

"They're HORRIBLE!"said the Maid.
“据说他们特别的可怕!”女仆说道。
"They live in the dirties...
“他们住在脏东西里面,非常的脏...


...and on the animals...
...它们还住在在动物的毛发里...
...and in the sneezes.
...在打喷嚏喷出的口水里面。


Then they can get into your food,and then into your tummy...

它们还会进入到你的食物里,然后进入你的小肚肚里面……
...and then they make you ill."
...然后呢它们会让你生病。”

"what do germs and nasties look like?"said the Little Princess.
“那细菌和这些脏东西长什么样子呢?”小公主问道。
"Worse than crocodiles,"said the Maid.
“它们比鳄鱼还要可怕呢,”女说。

"I've got no crocodiles on MY hands."
“我手上可没有鳄鱼啊。”

"Germs and nasties are smaller than crocodiles,"said the Maid.
“细菌和脏东西可比鳄鱼要小很多呐,”女仆说。
"They are too small to see."
“它们特别小,小到几乎看不见。”
"I'd better wash my hands again,"said the Little Princess.
“那我再把手洗一遍比较好,”小公主说。

"Do I have to wash my hands after washing my hands?"
“我洗完手之后还需要再洗手吗?”

"Don't be silly,"said the Maid."Eat your cake."
“别傻了,”女仆说。“现在可以吃蛋糕了。

"Have you washed YOUR hands?"
“你洗手了吗?”


好了,今天的绘本讲完了,希望小朋友们都爱上洗手哦,一起赶跑细菌!期待早日开学,我们相约艺奇学府~

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!