[磨耳朵]地道表达(90%语速)

[磨耳朵]地道表达(90%语速)

00:00
09:12

整理中。。。

1. Welcome tothe real world! It sucks. You’re gonna love it! 

欢迎来到现实的世界!这里很糟糕,但你会喜欢的!
2.I’ll see you guys later

大家待会儿见。
3.Phoebe: I have to godown there, and deal with them. 
Joey: What are you talking about? Keep it! 
菲比:没错,因为我得去银行,找他们处理。
乔伊:你说什么呢?留着自己用吧!
4.OK, here we go

好了,开始咯。
5.Why do you have to break up with her? 

你干嘛一定要去和她分手呢?
6.I really think it should be me.

 我真地觉得那个人应该是我。
7.The plane is gone, so it looks like I’m stuck here with you guys.
飞机已经飞走了,看来我只能留下来和你们待在一起了。
8.Thanks you guys for coming over.

 真感谢你们能来。
9.You are gonna be fine, believe me. 

你会没事儿的,相信我。
10.Mr. Tribbiani: Remember when you were a little kid,I used to take you to the navy yard and show you the big ships?

Joey: Since then?

崔比安尼先生:记得你小时候我常带你去海军大院看大船吧?
乔伊:从那时候就开始了?
11.I have a Malibu Barbie that will no longer be wearing white to her wedding. 

我的马里布芭比娃娃结婚的时候都不能穿纯洁的白纱了。
12.I don’t get it.

我不懂.
13.I can’t believe you caved.

我不敢相信,你屈服了。

14.I’m guessing he wants to do a little dance...

我想他想要跳点舞...

15.It’s probably not as bad as it sounds… 

这可能也没有听上去那么糟……
16.Wow, this really sucks.

哎,这真的太糟糕了。

17.So uhh, how’sthe palace?

那么,啊,皇宫生活过得怎么样了?
18.I didn’t realize that.

我还真没有意识到.
19.How have you never been on Oprah?

你怎么会没上过《奥普拉脱口秀》呢?
20.that’s how long it takes to love me.

让你爱上我就需要那么长时间。

21.That’s the same month as Halloween.

跟万圣节同月。

22.Aw come on Phoebe, would you just think about it?
哦,拜托,菲比,你就考虑一下好吗?
23.And yet she was worth jeopardizing our relationship!
却值得你为她破坏我们的感情!
24.Until we start to look very small.
到你几乎看不见我们为止。
25.There’s no smoking in my Grandmother’s cab.
在我奶奶的车上不能抽烟。
26. I don’t want a ghost.
我不要鬼。
27.If they can’t find a home for her, they kill her!
要是找不到人领养,他们就要杀了她!
28.Wow! You’re a lot sturdier than Chandler.
哇!你比钱德勒结实多了!
29.you definitely have tomake it a theme wedding, and the theme could be,
你必须得办一个主题婚礼,主题就是:
30.From now on this apartment is empty for me!
从现在起,这个家对我来说就是空的!
31.You know what, let’s do the catering business.
好吧,我们还是一起做餐饮生意吧!
32.What happened?
怎么了?
33.You’re so sweet!
你真好!
34.Wow! I don’t know if I could ever do that.
哇哦!不知道我这辈子会不会那么做。
35.I’m going to use this a lot!
我以后要多用这句话!
36.I am so good at lighting rounds.
闪电赛我最拿手了。
37.Hey! Should we give these shirts to the girls?
嘿!我们应该把这些T恤给那帮女生吗?
38.I’ve been meaning to ring you ever since I arrived
从我到这里就一直想给你们打电话来着,
39.we’ll do it in any other place at any other time.Really, it’s fine,whatever you want.
我们可以随时随地更改。真的,没关系,你想怎么样都可以。
40.You look cute in bubbles.
你在泡泡里看起来很可爱。
41.Excuse me, can I talk to you over here for just a second?
不好意思,我们能过来谈谈吗?
42.But you have to promise me you’ll let us know the second when you feel better so that we can make fun of your hair!
但你得答应我们,等你觉得心情好点儿了,一定要告诉我们,我们就可以取笑你的鸡窝头了!
43.First my marriage falls apart and then…
先是婚姻失败,然后……
44.Are you all right sweetheart?
亲爱的,你还好吗?
45.That doesn’t seem fair.
这不公平。
46.I think it’s time to give up the bag.
我觉得你该放弃这个包了。
47.No Mon, that’s not the point.
不是,莫,这不是重点。
48.There are tons of other freaks here!
这里还有很多其他的怪人!
49.I must’ve left it in conference room B.
我肯定是把它落在B会议室了。
50.It’s… it’s just a little hard to believe.
只……只是这有点让人难以置信。
51.I’m gonna be moving out so you’re gonna be in charge of paying the rent.
我要搬出去住了,你记得自己交房租。
52.Ross,we haven’t done the routine since middle school.
罗斯,咱们从中学以后就没跳过那个舞步了。
53.I knew it was stupid and I shouldn’t have done it...
我知道这事情很蠢,我也不该这么做的……
54.we ditch those two and that’s when we get married. 
咱们俩就开始鬼混了,这时候咱们才结婚。
55.We’ll have Chandler’s money and Rachel’s kids and getting custody will be easy because of Rachel’s drinking problem.
到时候咱们就有了钱德勒的票子、瑞秋的孩子,而且很容易就拿到了抚养权,因为瑞秋酗酒。
56.What if I had taken that job at Merrill Lynch?
要是我接受了美林公司的那份工作呢?
57.Who cares what people think?
谁在乎别人怎么想?
58.Oh, tell her good luck with that.
哦,帮我祝她好运。
59.Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗?
60.I knew you were likely to take a wife!
我就知道你会娶媳妇的!
61.yeah, I remember mine!
是啊,我还记得我那辆!
62.okay.I can’t wait to see everything again!
好,我都等不及要再次看到它们了!
63.She would appreciate it if you don’t use the words old or downhill or they still look pretty damn good.
请大家避免“老”、“走下坡路”或者“它们看来依然挺好”之类的字眼。
64.All you had to do was buy the card!
你就只是需要买张卡而已!
65.God, this is the best cheesecake I have ever had.
天啊,这是我吃过的最好吃的奶酪蛋糕
66.I’ll be right with you.
我马上就来。
67.You shush!!
你闭嘴吧!
68.It’s not a big deal!
又没什么大不了的!
69.Since when are you into swing music?
你什么时候开始喜欢摇摆舞音乐的?
70.You have to help me! I am supposed to be writing my vows and all I have is this!
你们得帮帮我!我应该要写结婚誓词的,可到现在我只有这些!
71.I am with child.
我有孩子了。
72.I promise that you will only have to be pregnant for a few more hours, ’cause I’m going to tell the father today.
我保证这黑锅你再背几小时就够了。因为今天我就要去跟孩子的爸爸摊牌了。
73.And nagging works!
唠叨是有用的!
74.And the saleswoman was looking at me like, “Oh, these are way too expensive for you.”
而且那个售货员看我的眼神就像我买不起它似的。
75.Anyway, it just doesn’t seem worth it to make a whole turkey for just three people.Okay?
总之,只为了我们剩下3个人做一整只火鸡,有点儿不值得,好吗?
76.Oh! Which can either mean you’re having a baby or you’re gonna make a scientific discovery!
哦!它的意思是说,你将要生一个小孩,或者会有新的科学发明!
77.I’m just kidding
我是开玩笑的啦
78.And even though I am so looking forward to the next part, I am really gonna miss being pregnant.
尽管我也很期待下一个阶段,但我真的会想念怀孕的这些日子的。
79.Yeah, it couldn’t hurt to look.
好吧,看一下又何妨。
80.It’s my turn!
该轮到我了!

81.Oh, my God!

我的天啊!

82.Advertising makes perfect sense.

广告特别好

83.I'm afraid it's not working out.

我很遗憾地告诉你情况不太好。

84.Now that Rachel's gone?

既然瑞秋走了?

85.I can't even worry about that right now.

我现在根本顾不上担心这件事。

86.so the joke, my friend, is on you.

所以,发窘的应该是你,朋友。

87.I had no idea you had this much pride.

我还真不知道你有这么强的自尊心。

88.the Powerball lottery is up to 300 million.

强力球乐投奖金累积到三亿了。

89.Come on,don't be crazy.
别犯傻了。
90.Actually yeah,that'll be great.
好啊,那太好了。

91.Can I ... you?
我能领养你吗?

92.But it doesn't matter, because what you did was wrong.
但是这都无关紧要,因为你们做的是错的。
93.I've got to say you guys, that's an incredible gesture!
我得承认,二位,这可真是高姿态啊!
94. You're so kind, you're so generous.
你这么善良,这么大方。
95.Ain't that bad yet, but it keeps getting darker for the next four hours.
现在还不太糟,不过接下来的四个小时颜色会越来越深。
96.but you can't do that.
但你不能这么做。
97.And it means a lot if you could try to get on board.
如果你们能试着站在我这边的话,对我的意义会十分重大。
98.What about that summer during college that you lived with grandma...
那么,大学时有一年暑假你过来和奶奶住...
99.Have a, have a good time in Paris.
祝你,祝你在巴黎过得愉快。
100.It's just that I wasn't expecting to see you.
我只是没料到会见到你。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!