The Holiday House 度假小屋
- Peppa and herfamily are flying to another country for a holiday.
佩奇和她的家人正在飞往另一个国家,他们要去度假。
- We hope youhave enjoyed your flight. Please fasten your seat belts.
愿你们旅途愉快,请大家系好安全带。
- This isCaptain Emergency speaking. We are about to land in Italy.
大家好,现在是机上广播。我们就要在意大利降落了。
- Oh, Italy!That sounds nice.
哦,意大利!听起来很不错哦。
- The aeroplanehas landed.
飞机降落了。
- Hooray!
太棒了!
- Oh dear! Peppahas left Teddy on the aeroplane.
哦糟糕!佩奇把泰迪遗忘在飞机上了。
- Now, we need acar to drive to our holiday house.
现在,我们需要一辆车,把我们送到度假小屋。
- Here is theplace to borrow cars.
这里就是借车的地方。
- Hello.
你好。
- In Italy,people speak Italian.
在意大利,人们都说意大利语。
- Oh, erm. weneed a car.
哦额。我们需要一辆车。
- Let me handlethis. I'm an expert at talking.
让我来跟他说。我最擅长的就是聊天了。
- We need a car.Not eggs. A car. Erm, no. Not flowers. No.
我们 需要 一辆 车。不是鸡蛋,一辆车。额,不是,不是花,不是。
- Broom!Broom! Broom! Broom! Beep! Beep!
(乔治模仿汽车声)
- Well done,George.
做得好,乔治。
- He! He!
嘿嘿!
- This bag is heavy. Areyou sure we need everything in here, Mummy Pig?
这个行李真重啊。你确定里面的东西我们都需要吗,猪妈妈?
- Yes, it's allvery important.
是的,里面都是很重要的东西。
- Are we goingto get lost like you always do?
你说我们还会不会像从前一样迷路啊爸爸?
-No, Peppa. Thesitenava tells us the way.
不会的佩奇。卫星导航会给我们指路的。
- In Italy, thesitenava talks in Italian.
在意大利,卫星导航用的是意大利语。
- Maybe we don'tneed the sitenava. Erm. Let's go this way.
或许我们不需要卫星导航。额,我们来走这条路吧。
- Remember DaddyPig, this is another country. They may drive differently here.
猪爸爸,别忘了,我们可是在国外啊。他们开车可能会不一样。
- Ho! Ho!Driving is driving, Mummy Pig.It can't be that different.
吼吼!开车就是开车啊猪妈妈,不会有什么不同的。
- Driving inItaly is very different to driving at home.
在意大利开车,和在自己国家开车,有很多不同。
- Hello! Yes, weare on a holiday.
你好!是的,我们来这度假。
- Daddy, why arethey beeping their horns at us.
爸爸,为什么他们要对着我们按喇叭呢?
- I expect theyare saying "Hello".
我想他们是在说“你好”。
- Can we say"Hello" back?
我们也可以说“你好”吗?
- Of course wecan.
当然可以。
- Hello.
你好。
- Everyone is sofriendly here.
这里的人真的是太友好了。
- Peppa and herfamily are on their way to their holiday house.
佩奇和她的家人正在开车去度假小屋。
- Ah! We'realmost there.
啊!我们快到了。
- Yes, I canfeel myself relaxing already.
没错,我现在已经有度假的感觉了。
- Teddy! I leftTeddy on the aeroplane.
泰迪!我把我的泰迪落在飞机上了。
- What?
什么?
- We have to goback for Teddy.
我们得回去把泰迪找回来。
- Er.
额。
- Oh dear! It isa policeman.
哦糟糕!是警察先生来了。
- Hello,officer. I don't know what I was doing wrong, but I promise I won't do it again.
你好警官。虽然我不知道我哪做错了,但是我保证不会再犯了。
- Good day! I'mreturning this young bear. He was left on the aeroplane.
你好!我是来还你们这只小熊的。他被遗忘在飞机上了。
- Oh, thank you!
哦,谢谢你!
- Teddy!
泰迪!
- Have a lovelyholiday.
祝你们假期愉快。
- Here we are.
我们到了。
- Peppa and herfamily have arrived at their holiday house.
佩奇和她的家人终于到了他们的度假小屋。
- What have yougot in this bag, Mummy Pig?
你到底在这个行李箱里装了什么呀猪妈妈?
- It's allimportant stuff for our holiday. A lovely plant, our computer, tinned food, hotwater bottles, some winter clothes in case it gets a bit chilly, the telephone.
都是一些度假时需要的重要的东西。可爱的植物、我们的电脑、罐装食物、一个热水瓶,一些冬天的衣服以防天气变冷,还有电话。
- Let's ringGranny and Grandpa.
我们给爷爷奶奶打个电话吧。
- Granny andGrandpa Pig are looking after Goodie the fish while Peppa is on holiday.
猪爷爷和猪奶奶正在照顾金鱼金金,佩奇他们去度假了。
- Are you surewe are feeding Goodie enough?
你确定金金已经吃饱了吗?
- I'll just feedher a pinch more.
那我就再给她喂一点好了。
- Hello.
你好。
- Hello, Granny.Can I speak to Goodie please?
你好啊奶奶。可以让我和金金说一会儿话吗?
- It's Peppa.For you!
是佩奇打来的,找你!
- I miss youtoo, Goodie.
我也想你了金金。
- It has been along day. Now it is time for bed.
真是漫长的一天。现在是时候睡觉了。
- Good night mylittle piggies.
晚安了我的小家伙们。
- Peppa andGeorge are fast asleep in their holiday house.
佩奇和乔治在度假小屋里很快就睡着了。
十点🍡🍧🍝🍦🍹🍰
芷夕_7i 回复 @176551929: 惹我们去ú特1352514
子贺
🚓🚓🚓
✌👍👍🚀🚀🚙
听友210437290 回复 @Sylvia2012: 🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦
即刻开始进行新产品开发
阿布_Q7 回复 @1552482: 皿 飞 如匾
🚒🚒🚚🚙🚙🚓🚑🚌🚕🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
1826821vgom 回复 @Sylvia2012: 2020-06
🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻❄❄❄❄❄❄❄👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭
我们的话说一半了吧?
忽然可更换故事人面桃花
☀️💥☄️🪐🌝🪐💫🌝💫🌝🪐🌝💫🌝🌙💫🪐🌗🌖🌞🌝🌖🌗🌗✨🌔🌓🔥🌔🌪🪐☁️💫⛈⚡️☂️🌨🌊❄️🌊🌚🌎🌎⭐️⭐️🌗🌗🌗🌔🌼🌏🌼🌍🌸🌼🌔🌜🌓🌒🌝🌜🌍🌝🌍🌞🌓🌝🌓🌗🌍🌖🌗🌏🌞🌖🌓🚡🚠🚟🚃🚅🚄🚝🚞🚞🚋🚊🚇🚆🚂🚈🚉✈️🛫🛬🛩💺🛰🚤🚤🏜🗻🗼🗻🏰🗻🗻🏜🏯🏜🗼🏝🏯🏯🗼🏝🏰🏰🏝🏝🗻🗻🗼⛲️🗻🗻🗻🏰🏰🏰🏰🏝🏰🗻🗻🏰⛲️🗻⛲️🗺🏝🏯🏝🏝🚉🚈🚋🚞🚡🚞🚂