不哭算我的|趁现在,你还年轻,他还未老!

不哭算我的|趁现在,你还年轻,他还未老!

00:00
07:01

如果你被感动落泪,请花1分钟「微信」搜索关注「辣妈英语SHOW」带给你更多暖心与感动!
---
A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree...
很久很久以前,有一棵很大的树……

It loved a little boy very much, and the boy loved to come and play around it every day.
她好爱好爱一个小男孩,男孩也每天都会跑来在她身边玩耍。

The little boy collect leaves to make the crown and wear on the head to dress up as a king of the forest.
小男孩收集她的叶子,把叶子编成皇冠,戴在头上扮起森林的国王。

He climbed to the treetop, grabbed the branches on the swings, ate the apples.
男孩会沿着树干一直爬到树顶,男孩还会抓着树枝荡秋千。他还会爬到树上摘苹果来吃。

They played hide-and-seek,
他们会一起玩捉迷藏。
took a nap under the shadow...
玩累了,男孩就在树荫下睡觉。

He loved the tree, the tree was so happy.
男孩好爱好爱这棵树,树也好高兴。

Time went by …
日子一天天过去。
The little boy had grown up.
男孩也在慢慢长大……

He no longer played around the tree.
他再也不来树旁玩耍了。
One day, the boy came back to the tree, the tree said: "come and play with me."
有一天,男孩来到树下。树说:“来啊,孩子,和我一起玩吧!”

"I am no longer a kid, I do not play around a tree anymore."
男孩却说:“我已经不是小孩子了,我不要再爬树和玩耍了。”
"I want toys, I need money to buy them."
“我想买一些玩具来玩,我需要钱,你可以给我一些钱吗?”

"Sorry, but I do not have money... but you can pick all my apples and sell them. So you will have money. "
“真抱歉。”树说,“我没有钱,只有树叶和苹果。孩子,拿我所有的果子到城里去卖吧!这样,你就会有钱了。”
The boy was so excited. He picked all the apples on the tree and left happily.
男孩很高兴,于是爬到树上,摘下了所有的苹果,并把苹果通通带走了。树看到自己能帮助男孩,心里好高兴啊!

The boy never came back after picked the apples. The tree was so sad.
男孩摘走苹果以后,很久很久都没有再来过……树好伤心。

One day, the boy who now turned into a man returned and the tree was excited. "Come and play with me " The tree said.
有一天,当男孩长成一个真正的大人的时候,他回来了。树高兴得发抖,她说:“来啊!孩子,和我一起玩吧!”

"I do not have time to play. I have to work for my family. We need a house for shelter. Can you help me?"
“我太忙了,没时间爬树。”男孩说,“我必须为我的家庭工作。我的家人需要一间房子,你可以给我一间房子吗?”

"Sorry, but I do not have any house. But you can chop off my branches to build your house."
“真抱歉,孩子。”树说,“我没有房子。不过,你可以砍下我的树枝去盖房子,这样你就会快乐了。”

So the man cut all the branches of the tree and left happily.
于是男孩砍下了她所有的树枝,心满意足的去盖房子了。

The tree was glad to see him happy but the man never came back since then. The tree was again lonely and sad.
树因为见到男孩,觉得好快乐。但是,在那之后,男孩就再也没回来。树觉得好孤独,心里很难过。

One hot summer day, the man returned and the tree was delighted. "Come and play with me!" The tree said.
一个炎热的夏日,男孩回来了。树太快乐了,快乐得几乎说不出话来。“来啊!孩子!”她轻轻地对男孩说,“过来,来玩呀!”

“I am sad and getting old. I want to go sailing to relax myself. Can you give me a boat?” Said the man.
“我已经老了,玩不动了。”男孩说,“我想坐船离开这里,让自己的身心放松一下。你可以给我一艘船吗?”

"Use my trunk to build your boat." The tree said, "You can sail far away and be happy."
“砍下我的树干去造条船吧!”树说,“这样你就可以远航了……你就会快乐了。”
So the man cut the tree trunk to make a boat. 
于是,男孩砍下了她的树干,造了一艘船。

He went sailing and did not show up for a long time.
他坐着船去了很远的地方,很久都没有再露面。

Finally, the man returned after many years. 
很多年之后,男孩已经变成了白发苍苍的老人,他又回到这里。

"Sorry, my boy. But I do not have anything for you anymore. No more apples for you..."The tree said.
树说,“真抱歉,我的孩子,我已经没有什么东西再可以给你了。我的苹果没了。”
"No problem, I do not have teeth to bite." the man replied...
“我的牙齿也咬不动苹果了。”男孩说。

"No more branches for you to swing, no more trunk for you to climb on."
“我的树干没了。”树说,“你也不能爬上来了。”
"I am too old for that now." the man said.
“我太老了,也爬不动了。”男孩说。

“I really want to give you something… but the only thing left is my dying roots” The trees said with tears.
树说:“我真希望我能给你些什么,可是我什么也没有了。只剩下一个老树根。我很抱歉。”
"I do not need much now, just a place to rest. I am tired after all these years." The man replied.
“我现在不需要那么多。”男孩回答,“只要一个可以让我安静坐着休息的地方,这些年来我好累好累。”

"Good! old tree roots are the best place to lean on and rest, Come, Come sit down with me and rest."
“太好了!”树一边说,一边努力挺直身子。“正好啊,老树根是最适合坐下来休息的。来啊!孩子,坐下,快坐下来休息一下。”

The man sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears.
男孩坐了下来,树好快乐。她高兴得流下了泪水……

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!