因为
One of our best friends just came back from East Timor last week.
She lived near the sea shore in East Timor.
Every day she could enjoy the view of the blue ocean, the clear sky and the song of the waves.
Everything was just so beautiful.
在描述这番景象的同时联想到了海子的诗-《面朝大海,穿暖花开》
诗里描述的生活闲适又美好,突然想在海边晒太阳了。
我们来一起回味下这首诗吧。
面朝大海,春暖花开
海子
Facing the sea with spring blossoms
By Hai Zi
From tomorrow on,I will be a happy man;
从明天起,做一个幸福的人
Roaming, chopping firewood, and traveling all over the world.
喂马、劈柴,周游世界
From tomorrow on, I will produce my own food and vegetables
从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜
Living in a house facing the sea, with spring blossoms.
我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开
From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones
从明天起,和每一个亲人通信
Telling them of my happiness,
告诉他们我的幸福
What the lightning of happiness has told me,
那幸福的闪电告诉我的
I will spread to each of them.
我将告诉每一个人
Give a warm name to every river and every mountain,
给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字
Strangers, I will also wish for your happiness.
陌生人,我也为你祝福
May you have a brilliant future!
愿你有一个灿烂的前程
May you lovers eventually get married!
愿你有情人终成眷属
May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!
愿你在尘世获得幸福
I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.
我只愿面朝大海,春暖花开。
哦哦。我是感觉好久都没有听到你的声音,有些不习惯呢😊^(oo)^。对了,后补一句端午节快乐哦!