01
I'd like to have my hair cut.
我想理个发。
A: I'd like to have my hair cut.
我想理个发。
B: How do you want it?
您想理什么样式的发型?
A: Just a trim, and cut the sides fairly short, but not so much at the back.
修剪一下就行了。两边简短些,但后面不要剪得太多。
B: Nothing off the top?
顶上不要剪吗?
A: Well, a little off the top.
嗯,稍微剪一点。
02
Please don't cut it too short.
请不要剪得太短。
A: How would you like your hair?
您想要理什么样的发型?
B: A little more off the back. Please don't cut it too short.
后面再剪一些。请不要剪太短。
A: How about the sideburns? Should I use a razor for them?
鬓角怎么弄?要不要我用剃刀刮一下?
B: No, thank you!
不用了,谢谢。
@Emliy今天听了3小时你讲话
能说慢一点吗?
啊哈哈没影响 回复 @2ow66849umzwsg1efr82: 可以自己调的,在中间的地方线穿点的地方,可以调的
打卡
吼吼很喜欢慢读又有翻译和解释的
打卡
打卡
打卡
打卡
吃鸡之主 回复 @留块披萨: 爸爸啊
有点复杂,现在还不敢轻易在外国剪发
吃时吃_睡时睡 回复 @Bruce_mkf: 可以比划明白的,关键是理发师的耐心