【英文磨耳朵】第119集 - Grandpa at the Playground 爷爷来游乐场

【英文磨耳朵】第119集 - Grandpa at the Playground 爷爷来游乐场

00:00
05:00

Grandpa at the Playground 爷爷来游乐场

- Grandpa pig is looking after Peppa and George today.

  今天由猪爷爷来照顾佩奇和乔治。

- Now grandpa

  好了,爷爷。

- I will tell you how everything works.

  让我来告诉你游乐场里该怎么玩。

- This is the slide.

  这个是滑梯。

- You climb up here and you slide down there.

  你从这里走上去,然后你从那里滑下来。

- And everyone takes it in turns.

  而且玩的时候大家都要排队。

- I know what a slide is, Peppa.

  我知道什么是滑梯,佩奇。

- I used to play on one myself when I was a little piggy.

  当我还是个小孩的时候,我也会这样一个人玩。

- Did you have swings, too in the olden days?

  在那个古老的年代有没有秋千玩呢?

- We had swings and climbing frames and roundabouts.

  我们那时候有秋千,攀登架,还有旋转圆盘。

- But my favorite was the slide.

  但是我最喜欢的就是滑梯了。

- It's my favorite, too.

  它也是我最喜欢的。

- Everyone takes it in turns to have a go on the slide.

  大家都排好队,轮流玩滑梯。

- Naughty Richard, you know you have to wait turn.

  淘气的理查德,你应该知道要排队玩。

- Richard rabbit finds it's hard to wait his turn.

  小兔理查德觉得排队有一点麻烦。

- Oh! Dear, it's not easy being small, is it Richard?

  哦,小家伙。做个小孩子很不容易吧,是吗?理查德。

- Because Richard is little, I don't think you should have to wait.

  因为理查德比较小,所以我觉得他不用排队了。

- I wouldn't change the rules if I were you grandpa pig.

  我要是你,我就不会改变规则,猪爷爷。

- Nonsense, the children understand, don't you?

  没关系的,孩子们都能理解的,是不是?

- But Grandpa, George is little and he has to wait his turn.

  但是爷爷,乔治也还小,可他就必须在这里排队。

- Yes, George is little, so he shouldn't have to wait neither.

  是的,乔治的确还小,所以呢他也不需要排队了。

- Oh, dear, Richard and George are taking all the turns on this slide.

  哦,糟糕。乔治和理查德两个人一直在玩滑梯。

- Grandpa, when do we get go on the slide?

  爷爷,我们什么时候能去玩滑梯呢?

- Don't worry, Peppa, they won't be on it for long.

  你不用担心,佩奇。他们不会在上面玩很久的。

- I am bored of waiting.

  我等得太无聊了。

- Me too! Let's play on the swing.

  我也是,我们还是去玩秋千吧。

- Here is Pedro Pony on the swing.

  小马佩德罗在秋千上玩呢。

- Pedro, can I have a go now?

  佩德罗,现在能让我玩吗?

- I just want to swing a bit more.

  可我还想在秋千上多玩一会儿呢。

- But you have on the swing for ages.

  但是你已经在秋千上玩很久了。

- Grandpa pig, could you push me a little bit please?

  请问猪爷爷,你可以过来推我一下吗?

- I think it is someone else's turn now, Pedro.

  我觉得现在应该轮到别人来玩了,佩德罗。

- But I have to go home soon.

  但是我马上句要回家了。

- Oh, I see!

  哦,这样啊。

- That's different. Let me push you then.

  那就不一样了,那么我来推你吧。

- But, grandpa.

  但是爷爷。

- I'm bored of waiting.

  我等得太无聊了。

- Me too!

  我也是。

- And me!

  我也是。

- Let's play on the roundabout.

  我们还是去玩旋转圆盘吧。

- Everyone wants to get on the roundabout.

  大家都喜欢玩旋转圆盘。

- Too many children on the roundabout.

  旋转圆盘上太多人了。

- Everybody off!

  大家都下来。

- But grandpa pig, I was actually here first.

  但是猪爷爷,我之前就已经在上面玩了。

- Ah! Then you can get back on the roundabout.

  啊,那你可以回到旋转圆盘上去。

- I need to get on too.

  我也要回到上面去。

- Why is that? Rebecca.

  哦为什么呢?瑞贝卡。

- Because it's my birthday soon.

  因为我的生日快要到了呀。

- Oh! Ok!

  哦,好吧。

- And me.

  还有我,还有我。

- All right, is everybody ready?

  好好,好吧,大家都准备好了吗?

- Yes.

  好了。

- Stop, there are no boys on the roundabout.

  等等,现在旋转圆盘上一个男孩子都没有。

- Now is everybody ready?

  呃,那么。现在大家都准备好了吗?

- I'm wearing glasses. Can I go on please?

  我戴着眼镜呢,那我能上去吗?

- The children themselves are making up their own rules.

  孩子们开始自己制定规则了。

- I need to get on, because I like carrots.

  我需要上去,因为我喜欢胡萝卜。

- Now, are you all ready to go?

  现在,你们大家都准备好了吗?

- No, I have to get on because I can do this.

  不行,我也需要上去,因为我可以做这个。- 

- Here is mummy pig.

  猪妈妈过来了。

- How are you getting on grandpa pig?

  照顾孩子还顺利吗?猪爷爷。

- I ... I 'm confused.

  我,我,我很困惑啊。

- These playground rules are too complicated.

  这个游乐场的规则实在有点太复杂了。

- There is only one rule grandpa pig, and that is, everyone waits their turn.

  游乐场里只有一个规则,猪爷爷。这个规则就是大家都要排队玩。

- What? Even the little ones?

  什么?小孩子们也要吗?

- Even the little ones.

  没错,小的也要排队。

- What's about the very old ones like grandpa?

  那么年纪大的人也要排队吗?比如说爷爷。

- Even the very old ones like grandpa.

  即使像爷爷这样年纪大的也要排队。

- At the playground everyone has their turn.

  在游乐场大家都要排队玩。

- Wee!

  好玩。

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 猫小姐_y0

    什么时候有英文字幕

    无敌初中生 回复 @猫小姐_y0: 有哦

  • Iris_eq

    这种问题在现实时有发生,只是没人承认而已!

    月丫头妈 回复 @Iris_eq: 确实有

  • 邱麟喆真帅

    王者荣耀

    丫丫_T79 回复 @邱麟喆真帅: 没有啊美个人的作业练习册不一样。

  • Terabithia15

    小猪佩奇 好听好听好听好听好听好听好好听呀!

  • 师_v1

    /

  • 王山瑞

    玩王者荣耀的加我

  • 西林磊

    我在你的粉丝

  • 1856757rsye

  • 邱麟喆真帅

    吃鸡玩吗

  • 邱麟喆真帅

    王者荣耀玩吗