【治愈系】Guess How Much I Love You猜猜我有多爱你

【治愈系】Guess How Much I Love You猜猜我有多爱你

00:00
04:54

听Joel老师纯正美式英语讲故事,提升语感和听力,扩展词汇!


《Guess How Much I Love You》

《猜猜我有多爱你》


全球销量高达2300万册
1996年美国图书馆协会年度童书(1996 American Booksellers Book of the Year Children's Prize)
美国《出版者周刊》年度图书。
入选美国收录44部本世纪重要童书的《二十世纪童书宝典》(The th Century Children’s Book Treasury)
美国全国教育协会推荐的“最佳100本童书”(100 Best Books for Children NEA)
美国全国教育协会“教师们推荐的100本书”(Teachers' Top 100 Books NEA)
美国全国教育协会“孩子们推荐的100本书”(Kids' Top 100 Books NEA)。


原文及翻译:

更多图片请看视频版,或关注微信公众号:美天英语EverydayEnglish



Little Nutbrown Hare, who was going to bed,

小兔子要上床睡觉了,


held on tight to Big Nutbrown Hare's very long ears.

他紧紧抓住大兔子长长的耳朵。


He wanted to be sure that Big Nutbrown Hare was listening.

他要大兔子认认真真地听他说。


" Guess how much I love you," he said.

“猜猜我有多爱你?”


"Oh, I don't think I could guess that," said Big Nutbrown Hare.

“噢,我想我猜不出来。” 大兔子说。


"This much," said Little Nutbrown Hare,

“我爱你有这么多。”小兔子说着,


stretching out his arms as wide as they could go.

使劲儿把两只手臂张得大大的。

Big Nutbrown Hare had even longer arms.

大兔子的手臂更长,他也张开手臂,


" But I love you this much," he said.

说:“可是,我爱你有这么多。”


Hmm, that is a lot, thought Little Nutbrown Hare.

小兔子想:“嗯,这确实很多。”


"I love you as high as I can reach," said Little Nutbrown Hare.

“我爱你,就和我举得一样高。” 小兔子说。


"I love you as high as I can reach," said Big Nutbrown Hare.

“我爱你,和我举得一样高。” 大兔子说,


That is quite high, thought Little Nutbrown Hare. I wish I had arms like that.

这真的很高,小兔子想:要是我的手臂可以和他一样,该多好啊。


Then Little Nutbrown Hare had a good idea.

小兔子又有了个好点子。


He tumbled upside down and reached up the tree trunk with his feet.

他脚顶着树干,倒立起来。


"I love you all the way up to my toes!" he said.

一边说:“我爱你一直到我的脚趾头!”


"And I love you all the way up to your toes," said Big Nutbrown Hare,

“而我爱你,一直到你的脚趾头。”大兔子说着,


swinging him up over his head.

把小兔子抛起来,一下子抛过了他的头顶。

"I love you as high as I can hop!" laughed Little Nutbrown Hare, bouncing up and down.

小兔子咯咯笑着说:“我爱你,和我跳得一样高。”他跳来,又跳去。


"But I love you as high as I can hop," smiled Big Nutbrown Hare,

大兔子微笑着说:“可是,我爱你和我跳得一样高。”


and he hopped so high that his ears touched the branches above.

他说着往上一跳,耳朵都碰到树枝了。


That's good hopping thought Little Nutbrown Hare. I wish I could hop like that.

跳的真高,小兔子想,要是我也跳得和他一样高,该多好啊。


"I love you all the way down the lane as far as the river," cried Little Nutbrown Hare.

小兔子大叫:“我爱你,一直穿过小路,到远远的河那边。”


"I love you across the river and over the hills," said Big Nutbrown Hare.

大兔子说:“我爱你,一直穿过了小河,到山的那一边。”

That's very far, thought Little Nutbrown Hare.

小兔子想,那真是好远啊。


He was almost too sleepy to think any more.

他快要睡过去了,什么也想不起来了。


Then he looked beyond the thornbushes, out into the big dark night.

这时,他看看树丛前方,无边的黑夜之中,


Nothing could be further than the sky.

再没有什么比那天空更遥远了。


"I love you right up to the moon," he said, and closed his eyes.

“我爱你,一直到月亮上面。”小兔子说着,闭上了眼睛。


"Oh, that's far," said Big Nutbrown Hare. "That is very, very far."

“噢!那可真远,”大兔子说,“真的是非常、非常远了。”

Then he lay down close by and whispered with a smile," I love you right up to the moon-and back."

于是,大兔子轻轻地躺在小兔子的旁边,带着一个微笑,小声说道:“我爱你,从这儿一直到月亮上面,再— — 绕回来。”


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • 沧海一粟_g9d

    声音很好听,故事也有趣又温暖,我很喜欢,唯一我觉得不是很好的地方我觉得背景音乐声音有点大,以致我有时都没听清,而且会有点分神。很感谢你的朗读

  • 听友234077985

    喜欢,谢谢