Judy朗读Sonnets from the Portuguese Number 43》

Judy朗读Sonnets from the Portuguese Number 43》

00:00
03:35


Sonnets from the Portuguese  Number 43

BY  Elizabeth Barrett Browning    译:Judy


How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. 

我有多爱你?让我一一道来

I love thee to the depth and breadth and height 

我爱你,到不可感知

My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight 

触及我灵魂至深至远

For the ends of Being and ideal Grace. 

探寻生命的尽头和神灵的恩典

I love thee to the level of everyday's 

我爱你,日夜不息

Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light. 

是日常生命必须 

I love thee freely, as men strive for Right; 

我爱你的方式自由自在,像人们抗争自由

I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise. 

我爱你的方式简单纯真,像人们厌恶颂扬

I love thee with the passion put to use 

我饱含历经风霜的激情爱你

In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith. 

我怀一颗赤子之心爱你

I love thee with a love I seemed to lose 

With my lost saints--I love thee with the breath,

Smiles, tears, of all my life!--and, if God choose, 

我爱你,本以为这爱早以随着逝去的人消逝 

所以我用尽此生每时每刻爱你

用尽此生所有深情爱你--如果上天允许

I shall but love thee better after death. 

我要死后更爱你


微信公众号:萌萌哒Judy老师

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论

    还没有评论,快来发表第一个评论!