【张艺兴】小蕾老师英语课堂 LESSON 163/Severe Cold 大寒(四)

【张艺兴】小蕾老师英语课堂 LESSON 163/Severe Cold 大寒(四)

00:00
15:57

Severe Cold(4)

大寒(四)


I am not a person who knows how to say nice words toothers,

我是个不会说好听话的人

I am also not good at comforting girls.

我也不擅长安慰女生

Many times when I see a girl cry, I will get a headache,

很多时候我只要一看到女生哭就头疼

every time when my mother cries, my heart aches.

每次我妈哭,我都心痛

As a son, the things I have done for my mother is toolittle,

作为一个儿子我为我妈做的事太少了

and my mother worries too much about me.

而我妈操我的心又太多

My manager and assistant frequently receives calls frommy mother,

我的经纪人和助理常常接到我妈的电话

she rarely asks how my work was,

她很少问我工作怎么样

but would always ask if I slept and ate well.

总是问我有没有好好吃饭好好睡觉

During those few days of filming for a movie in the suburbsof Beijing,

在北京郊区拍电影的那几天

as soon as my mother knew that the room the productionteam arranged had a kitchen,

我妈知道剧组安排的房间有厨房

she rushed over immediately just to send me off to workto film everyday,

就赶紧赶过来,只是为了每天送我去开工拍戏

waiting for me to come back from work,

等我开工回来

and making sure I was able to eat a good meal.

让我好好吃一顿饭


My mother is a strong woman,

妈妈是个强大的女人

I saw how she carried me strongly on her shoulders for somany years,

我看到她这么多年坚强地把我扛在肩膀上

I have also seen how she is gradually growing older,

我也看到她慢慢老了

yet she is still unable to stop worrying about me, theson that she frets about.

却还是放心不下我这个让她操心的儿子

> fret [fret]

v.磨损,腐蚀;(使)焦急,(使)烦恼;用回纹装饰

过去式: fretted 过去分词: fretted 现在分词: fretting

Eg. Doubts beganto fret his mind. 

疑虑开始使他心情烦躁。

Eg. You had better not fret about/over your mistakes. 

你最好不要为你的错误而烦恼。

Eg. Don't letsorrow fret away your courage.

别让忧愁消磨掉你的勇气。

n. 腐蚀处,磨损处;烦躁,烦恼; [建筑]回纹饰,状饰物

Eg. As she spoke we could see that she was in a fret. 

她讲话时,我们看得出她很烦躁


I want to be able to care for her more, allow her to relyon me more,

我想要多心疼她一些,让她能够多依靠我一些

allow her to enjoy a more carefree life.

想让她能享一些清福。过一些好日子。


She can't stop worrying about me, it hurts me to see herlike this.

她放心不下我,我心疼她


Why is it not “@ZhanqYixinq”

为什么不是“@张艺兴


Why would I use “Work Hard, Work Hard, Work Even Harder”on Weibo, this completely obscure name?

为什么微博会用努力努力再努力这种偏门到家的名字?

> obscure [əbˈskjʊə(r)]

adj.昏暗的,朦胧的,不清楚的;不著名的,无名的

Eg. The room istoo obscure for reading.

这房间太昏暗了,无法看书。

Eg. The point ofhis speech is obscure.

他发言的要点模糊不清。

v.使…模糊不清,掩盖,隐藏;使难理解

过去式:obscured 过去分词: obscured 现在分词:obscuring

Eg. The moon wasobscured by clouds.

月亮被云遮住了。

Eg. Her poor Englishobscured her meaning.

她的英语差,难以表达自己的意思。

n.某种模糊的或不清楚的东西

The reason is very simple, because when I first startedto use Weibo,

原因很简单啦,因为刚开始玩微博

I never thought that I would be verified on Weibo.

根本没有想到会被加V

When I started I just wanted to be a passer-by, just to play around,

开始只是想做一个路人,玩一玩

> passer-by ['pɑ:sə baɪ]

n.过路人;经过者

Eg. I went and sat in a cafe and watched the passers-by. 

我走进一家咖啡馆坐下,望着来往的路人。

pass by 从旁边走过;经过 

Eg. I just saw you pass by.

我刚看见你经过。

Eg. I see thempass by my house every day...

我每天看见他们从我家旁边经过。

so I randomly chose this name.

随随便便取了这个名字

I think this is also a reflection of my state of mind atthat time,

我想应该也是反映了我当时的一种心境吧

want to tell others that I have worked hard,

想告诉别人,我努力了

worked hard, worked hard and worked even harder,

努力努力再努力

up until this day. I did not know that it wouldeventually become a symbol for myself.

到现在也不知道,最后会变成自己的一句代名词


BGM: 赵海洋 - 《夜色钢琴曲》当你老了


以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • Min_Dinouser