Whose woods these are I think I know,
我知道林子的主人是谁,
His house is in the village though.
不过他的住房在村庄里面。
He will not see me stopping here,
他不会看到我停留于此,
To watch his woods fill up with snow.
凝视他的林子雪花纷飞。
My little horse must think it queer,
我的小马一定以我为怪,
To stop without a farmhouse near,
近无房舍,为何停伫。
Between the woods and frozen lake,
况只有林子与冰湖,
The darkest evening of the year.
和一年中最黑之夜。
He gives his harness bells a shake,
他轻摇铃具,
To ask if there is some mistake.
询问有错与否。
The only other sound's the sweep,
唯一的回复来自,
Of easy wind and downy flake.
软雪和清风。
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
林子很美——昏暗而幽深,
But I have promises to keep,
但我已有约定。
And miles to go before I sleep.
沉醉前还有一段路要走。
And miles to go before I sleep.
沉醉前还有一段路要走。
晚安,好梦~
如果觉得音频对你有所帮助,
欢迎点赞并且转发给身边的好友。
关注【志念优课】公众号,英语学习第一站!
But I have promises to keep
每当遇到困难的时候,这首诗都能给我力量,because I have premisise to keep/And miles to go before I sleep/ And miles to go before I sleep.
我很喜欢听,喜欢伴着这英语的诵读和背景乐的悠扬入睡。之前想多找找别的晚安相关的专辑,供我睡前听,后来想了想,为什么不把当下的专辑听完呢…
🌹🍁
背景音乐是什么呀