baby — babies
n. 婴儿
come back
回来
go back
回去
at the back of ...
在…后面
bad — worse — worst
adj. 糟糕 — 更糟 — 最糟
bad — good
adj. 坏 — 好
be bad for ...
对…有害
be good for ...
对…好处
be bad at ...
在…方面差
be good at ... = do well in
擅长…
Not bad.
还不错噢。
play badminton
打羽毛球
in the bag
在你包里
many balls
许多球
colourful balloons
多彩的气球
cut bananas
切香蕉
go to the bank
去银行
the bank of the river
河岸
play baseball
打棒球
play basketball very well
打篮球打得非常好
in the bathroom
在浴室里
be (am / is / are / was / were / been)
是
口语互动
要求:听曲老师问问题,大胆说答案,不要在意语法,想怎么说就怎么说。
两种方式完成:听曲老师问问题,按暂停键,回答完按播放键;
也可以亲子之间、同学之间用英文问与答,增加彼此之间的感情。
1.What do babies look like?
婴儿们都长什么样子?
2.Will you come back if you have a chance to live abroad?
如果你有一个机会住在国外,你会回来吗?
3.What is at the back of your classroom?
在你班教室后面有什么?
4.What is bad?
什么是糟糕的?
5.What is worse?
什么更糟?
6.What is the worst?
什么最糟?
7.What is good?
什么是好的?
8.What is smoking bad for?
吸烟对什么有害?
9.What is exercise good for?
锻炼对什么有好处?
10.What are you good at?
=What do you do well in?
你擅长什么?
11.What are you bad at?
你不擅长什么?
12.Where can you play badminton?
在哪你能打羽毛球?
13.What is in your bag?
在你的包里有什么?
14.How many balls do you have?
你有多少个球?
15.When can you see colourful balloons?
你何时能看见多彩的汽球?
16.Why do you cut bananas?
为什么你切香蕉?(给你一个情境,自己设想一下答案)
17.Why do you go to the bank?
你为什么去银行?(给你一个情境,自己设想一下答案)
18.What can people do on the bank of the river?
人们在河岸上能做什么?
19.Can you play baseball?
你会打棒球吗?
20.When do you play basketball?
你何时打篮球?
21.Who plays basketball well in your class?
谁在你们班打篮球打得好?
22.What do you do in the bathroom?
在浴室里你做什么?
同声传译
规则:曲老师说汉语,与时同时,你直接翻译成英语脱口而出。加油吧,同学!
请认真听曲老师说!
喜欢
嗯好