【英文磨耳朵】第31集 - Ballet Lesson 芭蕾舞课

【英文磨耳朵】第31集 - Ballet Lesson 芭蕾舞课

00:00
05:00

Ballet Lesson 芭蕾舞课

- Peppais going to her first ballet lesson.

  佩奇要去上第一堂芭蕾课了。

- Thisis Madame Gazelle, the ballet teacher.

  这位是羚羊夫人,芭蕾舞老师。

- Ah,ho! You must be young Peppa! I am Madame Gazelle!

  哦,你好啊!你一定就是佩奇了,我就是羚羊夫人!

- Hello,Madame!

  你好啊,夫人!

- Sosweet!

  你好啊,佩奇,你真是一个懂礼貌的好姑娘!

- Welcometo your first lesson of the ballet!

  欢迎你来这里上第一节芭蕾课!

- I'llpick you up later!

  一会儿我来接你!

- Byebye!

  再见!

- Enjoyyourself!

  祝你愉快!

- Hereare Peppa's friends,

  这些是佩奇的朋友,

- CandyCat, Suzy Sheep, Danny Dog, Rebecca Rabbit, and Pedro Pony.

  小猫凯迪,小羊苏茜,小狗丹尼,小兔瑞贝卡和小马佩德罗。

- Children,today we have a new pupil, Peppa Pig!

  孩子们,今天我们来了一位新同学,小猪佩奇!

- NowPeppa, run and join your friends.

  好了佩奇,到你的朋友那去。

- Hello,everyone!

  大家好啊!

- Hello,Peppa!

  你好啊,佩奇!

- Children!We begin with demi-plier.

  好了,孩子们!首先我们练习半蹲。

- Demi-Plier.

  这个动作叫半蹲。

- Nowa Little jump, petit jete. With grace and beauty.

  现在练习小跳,叫交织式跳跃。动作要做得优雅,美丽。

- Petitjete! Grace and beauty!

  交织式跳跃!动作要优雅,美丽!

- Petitjete! Grace and beauty!

  交织式跳跃!动作要优雅,美丽!

- Theballet lesson is a lot of fun!

  芭蕾课真是太有意思了!

- Raiseyour arms! Imagine that you are beautiful swans!

  把双手举起来!想象你们是一只漂亮的天鹅!

- Andwhat noise do you think a swan might make?

  小朋友们,你们觉得天鹅的声音是什么样得呢?

- Ah,ho. Grace and beauty!

  啊,哦。动作要做得优雅美丽!

- Peppaloves dancing! Everyone loves dancing!

  佩奇喜欢跳舞!大家都喜欢跳舞!

- Mummy!Mummy! We all danced as swans!

  妈妈!妈妈!我们都像天鹅那样跳舞啦!

- Peppadid very well!

  佩奇今天表现得非常好!

- I had to dance beautifully and gracefully!

  我要跳得既优雅又美丽才行!

- That'slovely!

  那很好啊!

- CanI show you how I did it?

  我给你看看我是怎么跳得,好吗?

- Let'sget home first.

  我们先回家吧。

- Thenyou can show Daddy Pig, and George, and me.

  回家后你再表演给爸爸,乔治和我看。

- Byebye!

  再见!

- Peppaand Mummy Pig are home!

  佩奇和猪妈妈到家了!

- Daddy!George!

  爸爸!乔治!

- I'mgoing to show you how to do ballet.

  我来教你们怎么跳芭蕾舞吧。

- Isit difficult?

  会不会很难?

- Itwas easy for me.

  对于我来说挺简单得。

- Butyou, George, and Mummy will find it very hard.

  但是爸爸,乔治和妈妈跳起来就会比较困难了。

- First,we need music.

  首先,我们需要一点音乐。

- Good.Now, George, Daddy and Mummy,

  很好。现在呢,乔治,爸爸和妈妈,

- youmust copy what I do.

  你们都地照我的动作来做。

- MadameGazelle used funny words,

  羚羊夫人用了一个好笑的词,

- Butreally, it's just bending your knees and jumping.

  但是其实,只是弯起你的膝盖然后跳起来。

- Ah,the petit jete!

  啊,这个叫交织式跳跃!

- Daddy!You know the funny words!

  爸爸!你居然知道这个好笑的词啊!

- MummyPig and I used to be quite good at ballet!

  妈妈和我以前芭蕾跳得很好的!

- Dobe careful, Daddy Pig.

  小心一点,猪爸爸。

- Ourfavorite was the pas de deux!

  我们最喜欢的舞是双人舞!

- Hoop-la!

  抛起!

- Ooofff!That wasn't quite how I remembered it.

  喔!我记得好像不是这样的。

- SillyDaddy Pig!

  糊涂的爸爸!

- Maybewe should leave the ballet to Peppa!

  我们还是让佩奇来表演芭蕾舞吧!

- Yes,I am the best at it!

  是的,我跳得最最好了!

- I am a beautiful swan!

  我是一只漂亮的天鹅!

以上内容来自专辑
用户评论
  • BS_龙蛇

    我考试两个科的和100

  • 用户158jkl

    配乐很好听!

    触角角角角角角 回复 @用户158jkl: 对的

  • 边边_1q

    这个星期的事情太糟糕了👎。

  • 红英_y7

    太好听了👍

  • 9qa1rb2adt2s2umq6u6n

    芭蕾舞蹈班

  • 一溪清水_5t

    很好很好非常满意的

  • 吉祥时光

    字幕很好,就是好多单词之间没空格

    luck苗_pT 回复 @吉祥时光: Mhgeweoopopp n

  • 淡泊宁静淡然

    …ajjjtjtjjwpgppttmma

  • only_fan

  • A00金钰轩珠宝

    我考试两个科的和100