关注微信公众号:米乐英语亲子阅读 ,领取精美电子绘本。私信小编领取更多福利哦。我们新推出了《北美经典儿歌优选》,大家记得点击米乐英语电台收听和订阅哦~
边看绘本边听睡前故事吧~~
My name is Crispin.
我的名字是Crispin。
I'm a family cat.At least,that's what my family likes to think.
我是一只家猫。至少,我们家人是这么想的。
To them,family cat means stay-at-home cat.
对他们来说,家猫就要一直待在家里。
It means somethingto treat like a rag-doll,or ignore like a piece of furniture!
他们可以像玩偶一样对待我,或是像家具一样忽略我。
I mean ,just look at what I have to put up with!
我的意思是,看看我要忍受什么!
My life is no bowl of tuna.
我的生活不是那么美好的。
And I'm always so patient and good.
但是我总是很有耐心很友好。
But am I ever rewarded for it?Do I get any time off?
但是我曾得到过奖励吗?我有休息的时间吗?
Do they ever let me do what I want? No!
他们曾让我做过我想做的事情吗?不,没有!
Things are going to change around here.
是时候改变一下了。
Cats,after all,are supposed to have nine lives,and I haven't even had my first.
猫,毕竟,应该有九条命,但是我甚至都没有第一次属于自己的生命。
So,good-bye Crispin the Good.Hello,Crispin the Terrible!
所以,再见了,好猫Crispin。你好,坏猫Crispin!
I could be very naughty if I wanted.
如果我想的话,我可以变得非常淘气。
I could unarrange the flowers and delete stuff on the computer.
我可以把花弄得乱乱的,把电脑上的程序删掉。
And although I never used to meow,I will now.
虽然以前我是不叫的,但是现在我会乱叫。
Especially during quiet time.
尤其是在安静的时候。
Maybe I'll just run away--to the other side of the world!
可能我会逃跑到世界的另一边!
I'll be Crispin the Explorer!
我会成为探险家Crispin!
I could go to the airport and switch places with Japanese cat.
我可以去机场然后和日本猫交换角色。
Imagine how great life would be in a Japanese fishing village.
想象一下在日本渔村里会有多么棒的生活啊。
Maybe I'll meet a Japanese kitty...
可能我还会遇见日本的小母猫呢 ...
I could eat fish until the cows come home.
我可以一直吃鱼直到牛都回家了。
I'll be Crispin the Samurai!
我会成为武士Crispin!
Of course,I don't speak Japanese,so there might be some misunderstanding.
你知道的,我不会说日语,所以会有很多的误会。
Then I'd really be in trouble.
然后我可能真的会有麻烦。
I'd get sent home for sure.
然后我肯定会被送回家。
Probably in a box.
可能在一个盒子里。
That would be so uncomfortable.
那会非常的不舒服。
Okay.Forget Japan.
好吧。忘了日本吧。
Maybe I could go somewhere that isn't quite so far away.
也许我可以去一些不是很远的地方。
I could fly a model airplane to the country.
我可以驾驶一架模型飞机去乡下。
I would climb up a tree out of everybody's reach.
我可以爬到一个所有人都上不去的树上。
I could stay up there forever.
我可以永远待在那里。
Ah,the great outdoors!I'll Crispin the Country Cat!
啊,在外面多好啊!我将成为乡村小猫Crispin!
But,um,what would happen after dark?
但是,嗯,那天黑了会发生什么呢?
It gets rather chilly outside,right?
外面会变得很冷,对吧?
Not to mention dangerous.
更不要说多危险了。
I'm no fraidy cat,but there might be wild animails out there,like owls and bats and mosquitos.
我不是一只胆小的猫,但是那里可能会有野生的动物,像猫头鹰蝙蝠还有蚊子。
Maybe I'd be better off a little closer to home.
也许我在离家近一点的地方会更好。
I could take a taxicab downtown,and find a job that would get me out of the house all day.
我可以坐出租车去市区,然后可以找一份让我不用整天待在家里的工作。
I could work nights,too.
我晚上也可以工作。
I'll be Crispin the Working Cat!
我将成为工作猫Crispin!
A gig as a cool cat modeling sunglasses might be fun.
做一只戴着墨镜表演的酷猫应该很有意思。
Or I could get an easy job as a pet to a liver-loving lady.
或者我可以找一份简单的工作,给一个可爱的女士当宠物猫。
Oh,who wants a job anyway?
哇哦,谁想工作呢?
It's too much work.
有太多工作了。
I think I'll just hide out in the closer for the rest of my life.
我觉得我会躲在更近的地方度过我的余生。
That'll teach them.
这会告诉他们。
I'll be Crispin the invisible!
我是消失的Crispin!
Of course,it is a little lonely in a closet,and there isn't much to do.
当然,躲在小密室是有点孤单的,也没啥事儿可以做。
Do you think my family misses me?
你觉得我的家人会想念我吗?
Hey,what is all that racket?
嘿,怎么这么吵?
I wonder what's going on out there.
我想知道外面发生了什么。
Something awful must have happened!
肯定发生了什么可怕的事情!
WOW! They're looking for me?
哇哦!他们在找我吗?
They must really love me after all.
他们终究还是爱我的。
How could I have thought of deserting them?
我怎么能想要抛弃他们呢?
Even if you have nine lives,you only have one family.
即使你有9条命,但是你只有一个家啊。
The truth is,I'm not very terrible or adventurous.
事实上,我不是只坏猫也不喜欢冒险。
I'm just Crispin the Family Cat!
我只是一只家猫Crispin!
good!让我想起了套中人!
好感动
Fa蓝妞 回复 @刘小爷她爸:
这个绘本去哪里买呢
种华兔 回复 @张意_ys:
很好很好h h
这个故事很好👍,我也最喜欢这个故事了。
我在北京铁军家吃饭
哟哟哟切克闹哇哦 回复 @missy张张: 😡
背景声太大了
哟哟哟切克闹哇哦 回复 @听友37415476: 体育中心
打卡
我是铁军队
故事很好,但是音乐背景声音太大了,每次都要忍受一下。
可爱挺好 回复 @兰子_sn: 我觉得还行